ARI Mustang on Ebay

• Sponsors (?)

96 DOHC Cobra said:
It looks like it has two oil coolers. What's up with that?

Tranny cooler, I'd bet. Keep that slushbox from getting too slushy! :nice:

I overcooked the fluid in a C6 once with 1/2 cord of fresh-cut Mesquite wood in the truck bed, full cord on the car hauler and the 406 just wanted to keep tuggin' the load).....

PEEEEE-YOUUUU! And, even with a complete flush and fill with new Type FA, the shifts were never quite as solid as before. :nonono:

BDT 1967 said:
Kinda bad marketing, i want to see real hi-res pics if i am going to drop 200k on a 36 year old car. Just my opinion.

True, but I am sure if you were going to buy a car of that caliber, you would take a plane and go and see the thing in person and go through it with a fine tooth comb.

How many times have you seen cars that look beautiful in nice high res pics only to see something completely different once you saw it in person.

You guys might not like what I am able to say, but so be it.

Truly amazes me that as Classic people, people who own cars like this not just for their value, but for a peice of history can do nothing but pic apart some frigging pictures. I would have thought that as Classic owners you would appreciate seeing and knowing about a true a piece of Mustang history and nostalgia.