Arkansas Thread

Keith Craft is a great place in Arkadephia for machine work. I had my engine done there (all the machine work)...and the quality is top-notch. They said for more shortblocks it would be about 6 weeks. I told them to "rush" mine because it was my daily driver. They were done in just over 2 weeks during race season...not bad. No extra charge.

I need to get my car dynoed sometime:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

5spd GT said:
Keith Craft is a great place in Arkadephia for machine work. I had my engine done there (all the machine work)...and the quality is top-notch. They said for more shortblocks it would be about 6 weeks. I told them to "rush" mine because it was my daily driver. They were done in just over 2 weeks during race season...not bad. No extra charge.

I need to get my car dynoed sometime:shrug:
ya they are awesome!!! do they still do stuff for nascar and the pro drag guys???

Cantslowdown said:
Maybe sunday on the way back lol..
sorry i didn't get to see ya this trip around in my neck of the woods!

Look what happened to me tonight.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=650887

my dad came and got me. He was laughing that I didn't crap my pants!!! I think he was more scared than I was!! I will admit it did shake me up a bit

you know that long stretch of highway from Siloam Springs, AR. that’s where it happened. thats the way i usually go to Tulsa

just checking in. I'm not dead. ! Still no room for a stang yet, but maybe next year.

Oh, my old car is up for sale. but be very well prepared and have a transmission + clutch to immediately put in it. Also replace some pullies (or may be belt). The air bag control system has been deactivated I think and so the car beeps at you for like 20 seconds. I think that is what is causing that. My poor old car just isn't in good shape.

I don't know if anyone went to the track Saturday but I ran the fastest I have ever ran in my car, a 9.2. There are still some things that need to be worked out but I still thought it ran pretty well for being so hot. Oh yeah, I'm ready to hear that cammed 4.6 when your in town again Jason. My brother still hasn't had a chance to test out the 94' Cobra but I'm sure it'll do fine.

My combo is a 331 with victor jr heads, victor intake, carb, c4, and we tried spraying 150 but I think there is a fuel problem b/c it was surging real bad in and out of the nitrous. I ran a 9.9 Saturday night on motor. Overall I am happy with the motor but we have to get the nitrous worked out. Maybe a bad regulator, wrong fuel pressure, or a clogged fuel line?