Arkansas Thread

• Sponsors (?)

hey guys im back again! good to see the AR thread is still goin. I bought my plane ticket and will be picking my car up in chicago on the 22nd with 7450 miles on her :nice: but from what ive been hearing, my first mods will probably be a forged rotating assembly so i can hit ovr 400 measly HP. im excited about meeting up with a bunch of mustang people when i get it. not alot of people have srt's around here so im by myself. keep the thread alive! free bump

Yep, I got to work this weekend:(

I'm jealous that you all are meeting up:)

I've got to get off once soon...atleast once...

Brain - I get my traction from them drag radials I have. I went from spinning up to 70mph to no spin at all off the line (unless I want to of course) when I added the drag radials. You need to get some and you will see:)

Carolyn - You surprise many with your "girlie" skills, that's for sure:nice: So when you going to the track again to see wha that exhaust did for ya?

5spd GT said:
Yep, I got to work this weekend:(

I'm jealous that you all are meeting up:)

I've got to get off once soon...atleast once...

Carolyn - You surprise many with your "girlie" skills, that's for sure:nice: So when you going to the track again to see wha that exhaust did for ya?

david- aww....i'm sad now- it's not going to be the same without you there!!! *cough- call in sick- cough* :D i don't know when i'll go to the dragstrip again- still have to get my car tuned to fix that problem with it dying when i take it out of gear sometimes.

yeah, i think i will make some flyers and put them on the "nice" mustangs.... (as in- ones that i know have power or ones that i see that the owner likes to modify) :D maybe we can get a club going for central ark. and just alternate on what towns we meet in each time??

ok now i know what gas station you guys are talking about. as close to 7pm as possible huh? ok.

jason- don't be chicken about putting a note on the windshield- think about all the people who always put crap on people's cars all the time. yeah, ok,....i was really paranoid when i put that note on the mach 1 the other day too...lol. :D it will be ok.

yeah buddy i got 4 used tires to use this weekend and buddy im going to use them.....hehe....damn david I was hopeing you would be there but you gotta do what you gotta do....by the way guys if you need any factory parts, interior parts w/e i work at a ford dealership so holla at me and i will see what i can do....cant wait to see the turn out fri. im stoked about it...

coupeownerBE said:
yeah buddy i got 4 used tires to use this weekend and buddy im going to use them.....hehe....damn david I was hopeing you would be there but you gotta do what you gotta do....by the way guys if you need any factory parts, interior parts w/e i work at a ford dealership so holla at me and i will see what i can do....cant wait to see the turn out fri. im stoked about it...

yeah, :D can you see how much money it would be for me to order another rim key for my mach? i painted my brake calipers the other day, and i cannot find it anywhere!! sucks for me if i have a flat tire somewhere....

Carolyn, I have talked with him a couple times but can't remember his name:shrug: I believe he ran 12.3's???

Brian, nice that your getting some tires. It helps. I don't have any lower control arms. Mine are stock. I really want some maximum motorsport control arms. They are pretty much top of the line at a decent price.

I wish I could go and do the call in sick thing...:( Trust me, it's tempting;)

coupeownerBE said:
trying to put in my mod list even though im not sure of what all i got....lol

I'd like to take a look at it and see:nice:

Why do you have "colder than stock" by your explorer heads? Do you mean the spark plug has a colder spark?

Hey I definetly think we should get together and go to track sometime unless someone is scared :shrug: lol I will be there friday after my football game.....Yes the Ola & Danville game (Go Ola) :banana: .......I will be there around 10:30 or 11 but when i get there i wil hang out for a bit then go to Waffle House with some freinds......I will definetly be at the mustang cruise on sunday so hopefully those who can go i will c-ya there.........

John - I'm becoming sadder:( Yeah I'm thinking this next coming saturday we all hit the track and then go to r-ville that night:shrug: as well???

Brian - Brian - I guess I've never heard a head running colder. I have heard aluminum vs. iron in detonation debates but that is it. Learn something new everyday:)