Arlington, Texas

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by WantToLearn, Feb 3, 2004.

1. I'm in Fort Worth...definitely up for a meet/cruise. Anything going down at Kennedale this weekend? I think it may rain though.

2. I'm up for Kennedale. Let's see if we can all meet out there one weekend. I don't want to go if it's going to rain. :(

3. hey guys i'm in arlington off 287 and russel curry exit. lets meet on some weekend. a great hang out is hooters, lol. or usa motorsports off cooper before 303 and pioneer parkway. let me know.

4. i hope u all know that kennedale is an 1/8 mile track. just making sure you guys know, i'm sure alot of yall do. ennis is not that far. some weekend maybe? or we could do a cruise.

5. Mansfield Here. 287 & 157. Just south of Arlington. :flag:

6. Plano here!

7. Damn all these local peeps :D When we gonna get togeather and get something going?

8. hey 04 gt i live two exists from u

9. hey w00t let do it, lets go to hooters in arlington off little road

10. I have been planning on going. Would be cool with some peeps. Anyone else want to meet up? When is the best day to go?

11. I'm down brother. You have PM.

12. I'm in Dallas and all about getting together for a cruise or whatever!

13. Fort Worth here.

I'm in San Antonio on most weekends but I'm up for a meet when I'm not heading out of town.

14. how do you take up the slack on the gas pedal, lol please explain in plain english. lol, not that car savy.

15. They still giving away free beer there?

16. If theres FREE beer ... Arlington, here I come! :banana:

17. um i'm not sure if they are, they might be, i'll check on that one and let u know. lol i'm 20 so i can't drink there. lol, oh well for me, i guess i'll just have to look at the girls. hey woot do you have a girl? do any of you guys have chicks, it would be nice for all of us to meet up sometime. my dads bullitt club meets and wives and girlfriends come so i thought it would be nice here too. let me know guys.

18. um i'm not sure if they are, they might be, i'll check on that one and let u know. lol i'm 20 so i can't drink there. lol, oh well for me, i guess i'll just have to look at the girls. hey woot do you have a girl? do any of you guys have chicks, it would be nice for all of us to meet up sometime. my dads bullitt club meets and wives and girlfriends come so i thought it would be nice here too. let me know guys.

19. is that your girl on your car woot?