Arlington, Texas

• Sponsors (?)

Orange04BOSS said:
i hope u all know that kennedale is an 1/8 mile track. just making sure you guys know, i'm sure alot of yall do. ennis is not that far. some weekend maybe? or we could do a cruise.

I have been planning on going. Would be cool with some peeps. Anyone else want to meet up? When is the best day to go?

um i'm not sure if they are, they might be, i'll check on that one and let u know. lol i'm 20 so i can't drink there. lol, oh well for me, i guess i'll just have to look at the girls. hey woot do you have a girl? do any of you guys have chicks, it would be nice for all of us to meet up sometime. my dads bullitt club meets and wives and girlfriends come so i thought it would be nice here too. let me know guys.

um i'm not sure if they are, they might be, i'll check on that one and let u know. lol i'm 20 so i can't drink there. lol, oh well for me, i guess i'll just have to look at the girls. hey woot do you have a girl? do any of you guys have chicks, it would be nice for all of us to meet up sometime. my dads bullitt club meets and wives and girlfriends come so i thought it would be nice here too. let me know guys.