ARRRRGH!!!!!! POS Throttle Body!!!!!

fiveotony

Founding Member
May 20, 2001
Gainesville, Ga
OK I have Had it with this throttle body it is the last freakin straw!!!!!!!!! I am gonna chuck this thing so far!!!!!!!!!!! Shoulda bought a different brand!!!!!! This Thing is Garbage!!!!!! Went to replace my IAC and the freaking screws strip out!!!!! Not 1 but both of them!!!!!!! ARRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna buy me a edelbrock I have had it!!!!!!!!! Anyone else love thier edelbrocks or hate them please respond so I can make up my mind!!!!!!! This Professional POS is GARBAGE!!!!!!!! END OF STORY!!!!!!!! :mad: :bang: :nonono: :bs:

• Sponsors (?)

im with Paul....i have the FMS unit as well....it is a very high quality product no problems with it period....idk if your looking for something bigger though...if your looking bigger than 65mm then id say go with Edelbrock or BBK....actually i remember reading BBK supplies Edelbrock with their TB's....someone else could probably confirm or deny that though....

Anthony

I loved my FMS 65 MM til it broke I was lucky because where it broke any piece of metal could have got sucked into the intake. So I am kinda worried about that and I need to save mo $ so I can race and make another mod before FFW in Commerce Georgia.

I've been running the edelbrock/bbk throttle body for about two years now and it has never given me any problems. Definately better than any of the professional products stuff.

Joe and I ALMOST bought them at the same time, and luckily for us RiffRaff Warned us ahead of time.
Gooey%20Paste%20Thanks%20You.jpg

We both got the BBK 70 and as far as I know WE BOTH have been ok with them.

RC

Attachments

• Gooey%20Paste%20Thanks%20You.jpg
    Gooey%20Paste%20Thanks%20You.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 71
OK I have calmed down. I fixed the problem today by studding it it works alot better. The design of the throttle body really sucks but all is well again if I have any more big issues I will throw this thing very far away thanks to everyone that replyied!!!!