ART? Who wants their car illustrated? *pics*

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by gnat, May 24, 2007.

1. THANKS!! I'm going out to best buy now to buy some nice paper to print it on. I really appreciate your work!

2. You guys may want to rasterbate it and make a walls sized image!

3. YEAH!!! I may need to make a mural

4. Don't mean to rush you but hows mine coming along. I don't know how much longer I can wait. :D

5. Hurray!!! Its almost my cars turn.....

6. Haven't started, but should be starting tonight!

7. Cool, take your time man. :nice:

8. sweet....i am next on the list

9. hey man, i forgot to mention that if you my be able to send me a printed copy of mine through the mail when your done i could send you a bullitt shift knob.

it was a bullit shift knob that was on my car. the only thing is it is just the ball part, i take off the little bottom peice of the knobs so the ball is real close to the shifter handle. that is the way i like to drive. i switched it for a fat knob which is the same way. i wanted to switch back but cant get the fat knob off!!!!

well, let me know if you are interested. its hard to explain the part i removed. if you know what the bullitt knob looks like you should know what i mean.:shrug:

10. Add me to the list, please. Ill donate. Looks like you will be busy for awhile.... thatll give me time to get better pics taken.

Thanks! Pics look great BTW

11. I'd love to have it and I'll make arrangements when it's time to send yours to you. Thanks!

12. I have an all day meeting/luncheon today at work and we're having a yardsale this weekend. I'll post when I have something to contribute but I can't say I'll have alot of time or exactly when I'll get something done. That's not saying I won't do any drawing this weekend, rather I will be drawing this weekend but I may not be afforded much time to do so.

13. Thanks, I'll update the list this weekend. I know there are some others I need to add too, I haven't forgot about anyone ;)

14. :bs: . J/K :D . The wait is a killer, especially knowing that your the next one. :nice:

15. sounds good, take your time!!!

16. :shrug: :lol:

Sorry I had to...

17. saweeeet

18. Could you add me to the list as well? A lady at work drew one for me and it looked pretty rough. I like your style much better.