ASE CERTIFIED NOW!!!

351wcoupe

Feb 13, 2003
Manhattan, Kansas
I've been waiting over a month to get the results from my ASE test and they came today. I passed easily and now I have a peice of paper that says I know Electrical/Electronic Systems.
Unfortunately I have 7 more to take before I can be Master certified. I'll take a bunch more in the fall and spring. Then its on to Deisel and an engineering program.

• Sponsors (?)

351wcoupe said:
I've been waiting over a month to get the results from my ASE test and they came today. I passed easily and now I have a peice of paper that says I know Electrical/Electronic Systems.
Unfortunately I have 7 more to take before I can be Master certified. I'll take a bunch more in the fall and spring. Then its on to Deisel and an engineering program.
congrats :hail2:

Congrats!
Just do not do what I did and take all of them at once!
Had like 3 on tues night, and 4 & l1 on thursday night.

Was nice cleaning them all up in one shot tho.

Speaking of which, my re-certs are coming up next spring!
Yuck!

But I can say being Master certified makes a nice bump around here for pay.
I am actually mulling an offer over as a lead tech at the local Pontiac Dealer :)

I personally have never taken a lot of stock in the ase's, but hey, If it gets one more $$$ then go for it!

thanks everybody..

SVO1: I definately here you about the money part and....I can get autozone to pay for the tests. Plus I get an extra grade at school. :D
I messed up and I should have taken the engine performance then too, but I'll hit that one in the fall. How hard was the L1?? I hope to catch that one in the spring if the fall test goes ok.

LOL i was waiting for that.
that gets mentioned alot but nobody ever hears that I made an internally regulated ford alternator into a one wire alt without full fielding it.......on the drive down :D

merk still lasted longer then the hybrid :rlaugh:

it could have been worse...I could have told those cops that you attacked me with some sort of "spray".