52.5 KB · Views: 113
  • S2010062.jpg
    S2010062.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 119
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Sponsors (?)

They are 1 solid piece? They look ok, i like the ones that are vent style, that you can see through them (not for safety, just for preference).
When and if i add Louvers to my car, ill have to pain the rocker panels at the same time, i think its a must.

newbee90gt said:
out here in southern cali water quality really sux "water spots" :flag:

I am with ya'.... Got the same style! Leaves, Rain, Dirt, California Water Spots, all stuck behind a semi-permanent louver unless you get mounting plates with cap screws. :nice:

Jenn

SeXiBlOnDe18 said:
I personally dont like the look of the louvers, i like a classic clean look!

Hey wait a minute!! We're not supposed to be totally honest on this type of subject!! He has already spent his money for the louvers, plus got them painted to match! We gotta hold back! I would hate for him to take them off after so much money invested..

I myself personally didnt like them either, so didnt bother to even post.. LOL! But somehow, we must support his decision, and make him feel good about it..

@Original Poster

Sorry some may not agree with your particular choice.. But just remember, you like them and thats what really matters.. I hate to see this type of situation.. Just understand that we are all giving you an honest opinion.. We love your car, and your on the team! :nice:

newbee90gt said:
Thanks
136 for the louvers
90 bucks painted

if you dont like it dont buy them i post pics for those who would like to see "what if i put those on my car" :flag:

Yup. Rock on. Usually if someone expresses an "I dont like them too much" its just a ... I-dont-like-them-too-much kinda thing. Not a OMG-I-hate-your guts-your-cars-so-fugly-now-go-die kinda thing. Im glad people post pics... lets us get a great idea of what we DO and DONT like. You're right on.

Zodiac said:
Usually if someone expresses an "I dont like them too much" its just a ... I-dont-like-them-too-much kinda thing. Not a OMG-I-hate-your guts-your-cars-so-fugly-now-go-die kinda thing. Im glad people post pics... lets us get a great idea of what we DO and DONT like.

:stupid: