At what price would you buy a Terminator?

Nobody

Founding Member
May 9, 2000
Kenmore, WA
I will prbably buy the first $17k Terminator that I find in my area. I'll pay a more for DSG or Screaming Yellow. The closest so far in my area is $20k Redfire. I would prefer an unmolested one but that won't happen. Anyone else "waiting" for the opportunity? What are your criteria?

• Sponsors (?)

Can't believe you guys never heard that

strange, it was just a petname given to the 03 Cobra during it's super "I'm not out yet but you just wait" days....it didn't really carry on though...

I'm Canadian and I knew that.....

I looked at a 2004 cobra that was black with only 6 thousand miles on it. The car has SLP loudmouth catback KN filter and heat shield and a billet gas flap on it. The guy kept asking me to trade mine in for it. I told him i wouldnt part with mine and he said ok. BTW the price was $29,900

those are foken sweet, man. the other day while at the bank, these two filipine boyfriends pulled up in one--gayest dudes i ever saw, and they had damn good taste in cars. i don't understand the sunglasses over the head indoors thing on guys, though--girls use that as a headband to keep their hair back... wtf is a guy doing it for!?

I was thinking about this today actually....

I want to wait and see what the market is for them when the gt500 does hit...I think they will drop in price even more than now add a year on that and hold out for a low milage one..pref. stock but if it has a K&N, pullie, catback, and a xcal. even better (as that would be the only thing I would do to it....for awhile).

!st I need to find a GD job that is worth a chit :bang:. I hope to have something in ohhh the next 2 friggan years:fuss: at most.