Atco Raceway

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
Today I went to atco with my dad, he was part of a private 15-car group where they rented out the track. It was awesome, every car got umlimited passes, no lines etc. So listen to this, there were 15 cars, about 12 vipers my dad and someone elses vette and a supra. The ****ing supra was the fastest car there, 10.09. lmao. There were two TT vipers supposedly that ran 9's, but they didnt today! One blew a hole in the exhaust. I just thought it was ironic lol. My dad ran a best of 13.55, his car kept unexpectly jumping into overdrive.

• Sponsors (?)

Synned said:
Today I went to atco with my dad, he was part of a private 15-car group where they rented out the track. It was awesome, every car got umlimited passes, no lines etc. So listen to this, there were 15 cars, about 12 vipers my dad and someone elses vette and a supra. The ****ing supra was the fastest car there, 10.09. lmao. There were two TT vipers supposedly that ran 9's, but they didnt today! One blew a hole in the exhaust. I just thought it was ironic lol. My dad ran a best of 13.55, his car kept unexpectly jumping into overdrive.
sweet man...where do you live in jersey (im assuming).....i go to atco once or twice a year.......dad's last best at atco was 10.64 @125.3

Synned said:
I live in philadelphia, so it was a little under an hour drive not so bad but I will be there this summer. When do you go?
the last year or so we haven't gone much cause etown is just sooo much closer for us (atco is 2hr 15min, etown is 50 min)......the only time we go there is some stupid import event or somethin at etown, meaning we cant go there, if my dad has a free weekend set aside to race, and if hes not on call for the emergency room (surgeon).....the last time i was at ato was like a year ago lol....i was just wondering how far u were.....wuts in ur dads vette?

Listen to this, though your not gonna believe me, not in a million years....
Some guy let his wife drive his vette...ok that was funny to watch she got 18 something, comes back around almost crying, she ****ing hit a deer down at the end of the track. A headlight was smashed but no major damage. It was crazy...lol