ATTN: JT

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you all very much for the kind (although embellished) words. :nice:

Prokiller, I'm not much of a picture taker so I don't have much for newer pics. The vert has remained largely unchanged - I'm very jealous of you guys whom can take a perfectly good aesthetic and change it for the sake of change. That's too rich for my blood.

Trav, I try to keep the vert from sagging like you mentioned though (that's why I commented as I did on that other thread). :)

The 94 was originally Laser Red (it has an E7 or E9 door code - whatever LR is) but I believe it's actually a similar but brighter metallic paint. In the sun you can see the flecks and difference.

I'm in AZ and those plants were actually lookin pretty healthy. :p Wait till we hit about 40 straight days of triple digits temps and stuff starts to look like real crap.

I'm not much of a burn-out guy. I find that it leads to many parts needing replacment or getting broken. :( I still have a literbike that I can go stupid fast on. I do get sideways occasionally but don't just sit in place and let it spin.

Wade, I do indeed have your springs on the fox (though obviously they werent on at the time of the pic). The PO did the tint on the 94 (like your climate, tint's so requisite here - everyone gets tint as soon as they buy a car, if it didnt come with tint from the factory). I'd guess it's like 35% up front and 20 in the back, but that is purely a guess (going from what the cars that I have tinted look like in comparison).

Thank you again for all the kind words guys. :hail2: