Attn neboc members

• Sponsors (?)

Agent Orange said:
I'm not a member, but go to more events than half the actual members...does that count for anything?

It Counts that you are now eligible to join if you wish.. (The 3 events and join rule ).

All,

NEBOC is winding down for the season and the only open to all events left are the Fall foliage Cruise on the 16th of Oct and the Dyno Day on the 30th of Oct.

On that note, I feel we had a good season with some new fresh faces. And while it was true that some of the original members got more involved with the Family life this year (Which is understood by anyone with a family such as myself) It makes me feel good to know that we had other members still available (besides myself) to help out within the club and to get the stuff done as we had listed in our events calendar.

Next year we'll continue to grow as we did this year and with all our members lending a hand .. :nice:

-Joe

dark_cobra_01 said:
It Counts that you are now eligible to join if you wish.. (The 3 events and join rule ).

All,

NEBOC is winding down for the season and the only open to all events left are the Fall foliage Cruise on the 16th of Oct and the Dyno Day on the 30th of Oct.

On that note, I feel we had a good season with some new fresh faces. And while it was true that some of the original members got more involved with the Family life this year (Which is understood by anyone with a family such as myself) It makes me feel good to know that we had other members still available (besides myself) to help out within the club and to get the stuff done as we had listed in our events calendar.

Next year we'll continue to grow as we did this year and with all our members lending a hand .. :nice:

-Joe

Howdy, I'm fairly new to the area and am interested in attending some of the events, if it'd be okay. Where can I get some more info on the cruise and dyno events?

Nick

Club Dues...

I'm still trying to give someone my $$$ so I can become an "official member". I checked the muscle-mustangs site and someone posted that there is a paypal account, but I can't find anything about it.

Does anyone have the link???

Matt Rise said:
Some of us have had some real heavy $hit to deal with, nobody needs these cars, we just want them as toys. Sarcasm is not appreciated, I wear a size 11 shoe if you wanna walk a mile in mine sometime.

Matt, since I'm friendly with you and it was a broad comment not even directed at you, I'll give you a free "get out of abusive response free" pass.

Rick, Lorenzo Lamas would never join a club and neither will I. I do enjoy the meets though and would like to attend the cruise if nothing else.

-J

Agent Orange said:
I do enjoy the meets though and would like to attend the cruise if nothing else.

-J

Agent... Welcome aboard for the cruise

We'll be leaving from RI area really early FYI.. More details to come and first to be posted on the Muscle Mustang Site forum.
BTW.. I'm Joe not Rick

-Joe