Attn: Seekonk Sams Club Guys

ImportEater98

Mar 17, 2003
Worcester, MA
Well i am itching for another cruise with you guys. It was a great time, good atmosphere, wonderful bunch of people. It may be a bit inconvenient to come up to Taunton to Henry's Rootbeer Stand....so we could pick a different place to meet up that is more accomedating toward the guys that had to drive the big distances. I would like to do this on Sunday 5/9. I figure its a free Sunday that doesn't interfere with the RI cruises put on my NEBOC or the other organizations. 03REDFIRE , cevtv, davemig, lxfiveo ,Mystic1199 payupsucka , ramrace86gt ,Rich Motta , Tat98Cobra, blackfox , and all the others that i can't remember screennames to....you or anyone else interested. Feel free to bring the family again, girlfriends, moms, dads...whoever. 03REDFIRE brought his mom last time, and i couldnt shake her off my tail during the cruise! Woman can DRIVE lol. Get back to me on this one. Oh and if anyone knows RICEBOY's Email....forward this message to him..... :rlaugh:
-John

• Sponsors (?)

Im in - jut let me know what time, and the place. What about meeting on Winthrop st., in the parking lot of Shaws? Lot bigger of a lot! Plus, maybe I can get a quick haul in down Warner blvd - aka, my old racing stomping ground...

peace

Warner Blvd looks like the "Surface of the Moon Exhibit" at the Museum Of Science. The potholes are bad around here....and thats no exception. We went down there in a 4X4 and i had to check all my dental work by the time we got down to the end. Taunton streets are aweful. Anyhoo,.....i have no problem meeting there....or in any other town around here. I want to make it as centrally located as possible so no one is stuck with a real long drive :)
Anyone hear from 03RedFire...he's been quiet lately.
John

After speaking with you tonight John, I don't think I would be able to make the meet this Sunday. As you know..the dilemma with the paint...car needs to have some work done before I want to show it off for the summer. Keep me informed though, and I'll do the same :nice:

Tat98Cobra said:
Guess Im gettin old - that use to be THE place to race....

peace

yup we are both old same here used to race there as well also chapter 90 and 295.

sundays mothers day so might or might not be able to make it just come up with a place and time and ill try best i can do

Sams is going to be hoppin on Sundays from now to the end up the summer basically, Cruise night every sunday night and its one of the bigger ones around, it started 2 weeks ago, but has rained for the past 2 weeks on sundays, ill be at the cruise since its 10 mins from my house, Later