Attn: Seekonk Sams Club Guys

• Sponsors (?)

payupsucka said:
hey k m was that your teal lx my car was parked right near yours i had the red lx i love the way your car sits the stance is perfect on that car and those tires on it are sweet too super nice car
Hey payupsucka...didn't know that was you, i did see your car though...shoulda come and chatted with us! I had the blue notchback and my girlfriend had the gold GT vert. Your car looked nice and clean...as for my car....uh oh, someone got Maaco. :shrug:

payupsucka, ya that was my car, dude you should've chatted with me and john (importeater) .... thanks for the complement with the car, the suspension will b for sale soon if your interested. if you have aim post your sn up on here and we'll chat some more.

John, Maaco is in your backyard? lol jk

Kenny

KM 94 GT said:
payupsucka, ya that was my car, dude you should've chatted with me and john (importeater) .... thanks for the complement with the car, the suspension will b for sale soon if your interested. if you have aim post your sn up on here and we'll chat some more.

John, Maaco is in your backyard? lol jk

Kenny
yeah i was going to but i didnt wannna come off as rude and but in to your convo next time i definetly will and just to let you guys know if you need any powder coating done give me a holler i can do it at work

payupsucka said:
i can do flat black gloss black textured black (kinda like a wrinkle finish) gray silver gloss silver and cast aluminum silver call my cell to get a hold of me 774 259 2973 leave a message if i dont answer

Called you @ 6pm Saturday night.

Kenny

KM 94 GT said:
Anyone planning on heading down to Sam's tonight if the weather holds up?

Kenny
I am stuck going to my mother's house for mothers day today....not to mention i think the weather is supposed to be crappy right into tomorrow. Kenny, i got your PM good deal on that, but i don't have the money right now :(

According to NBC10 the weather is supposed to hold out and the ground is definetly dry. Does anyone want to meet anywhere and cruise to Sam's?

John , Thanks pass the word around for me :)

Kenny

A combination of the weather and Mother's Day wiped everyone out .. I don't think anyone went anywhere with thier cars last weekend..

:(

Oh Well.. At least this week is suppose be 100% Better..

Tuesday Night I'm heading over to A&W for thier Big Cruise night.. Anyone else wanna head down together let me know..

And ONLY 2 Weeks till the NEBOC/SSOM Get together cruise @ Funspot NH .. :nice: :nice:

Does anyone still attend to the Seekonk Sam's Club?

The old multiple page must of disapeared when the server threw a rod through it's block. Anyways, I go whenever I can, and I usually see a few people I know. It's a new season, so 'cmon guys lets get out there. It's always nice to see fellow mustangs. I don't get to attend to many meets and such anymore, and when we do have one it's usually once a month....

Edit: doh, I just noticed the post is still here, odd because it wasn't before, heh. Oh well.