Attn: Seekonk Sams Club Guys

• Sponsors (?)

ImportEater98 said:
I still attend the Sam's Seekonk shows here and there. I guess you could say i am a little bit embarrased about how the paint on my car looks....and well i sort of feel out of place at the show now. What do you guys think?
YOU are embarrased about your paint? HAVE YOU SEEN MY DRIVERS SIDE DOOR?

I wont be attending for at least 3 weeks. The seals in my blower started leaking oil into the discharge tube! I just sent it out to Vortech and it will be a 10-15 day turn-around time. :nonono:

At least I have time to do all the other mods that I had planned! :D
The bumpers are getting repainted to!

O.K. Here we go again. If the weather is nice THIS Sunday, I'll definitely be there. Like two weeks ago (when we planned to meet at the McDonald's in North Dartmouth @ 3:30 p.m.) I'd be willing to meet anyone there. From there, it's an easy 30 minute ride. Is anyone interested in meeting? Is there a better place to meet?

Hissing Cobra said:
O.K. Here we go again. If the weather is nice THIS Sunday, I'll definitely be there. Like two weeks ago (when we planned to meet at the McDonald's in North Dartmouth @ 3:30 p.m.) I'd be willing to meet anyone there. From there, it's an easy 30 minute ride. Is anyone interested in meeting? Is there a better place to meet?

Love to meet up but it looks like rain :(

I thought i had some pics posted here, but they must have got lost in the server meltdown....anyhow...i'll try to dig some up and post. Gonna be another rainy sunday this time around, but maybe we'll meet up the following sunday...that way Milenko will be out of school and he can join us.

Hey not to advertise, but damnit, does anyone need a set of 2 1/2 flowmasters? If so make me an offer.

Oh, and the vanity plate is on the car :)

attachment.php

Anyone mind if my cousin tags along in the healey?

How many people usually go to these meets anyways? Milenko mind if we follow you and mark to Sams? Or do you guys usually meet somewhere with other people and drive there?

Evenflow said:
Anyone mind if my cousin tags along in the healey?

How many people usually go to these meets anyways? Milenko mind if we follow you and mark to Sams? Or do you guys usually meet somewhere with other people and drive there?
Last year Mark came to my house and we met my buddy Brian in Taunton. He then led us to a McDonalds, where we met about 5 other cars, and then we all went to Sams.

This Sunday weather is nice, isn't it? Anyway, it's overcast here but I heard this morning that showers may or may not come. Because we haven't had good weather lately, I'm going to risk going today. I'm itchin' to get out! Anyone else going?

Milenko said:
Last year Mark came to my house and we met my buddy Brian in Taunton. He then led us to a McDonalds, where we met about 5 other cars, and then we all went to Sams.

Ahh nice, mind if I jump in? :D

Edit:: Anyway I can get some directions? My cousins healey gets like 12mpg so hes gunna have to make a few gas stops along the way :rolleyes:

Evenflow said:
Ahh nice, mind if I jump in? :D

Edit:: Anyway I can get some directions? My cousins healey gets like 12mpg so hes gunna have to make a few gas stops along the way :rolleyes:
Yeah I don't care.

This Sunday could be a possibility for me, I'll talk to Mark and Brian to see what they want to do.