August S.O.T.M. Winner!

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
I want to thank all the people on here weather you voted for me or not. All of you have been a great inspiration to me with your beautiful Stangs and have always had great ideas to make mine better :nice: It is a honor to be selected as the SN95 of the month.

I want to thank my father most of all because if it were not for him I would not have this beautiful car. Thanks dad! The 03 Sonic Blue Cobra has been my dream car since I first saw one in a test artical in 2003. My father knew this and when he bought the car it was his plan to leave it to me when he passed. Well situations change and I ended up getting it sooner by paying for it :rlaugh: It will always be "ours" in my mind :)
I would also like to thank my buddy Jon who told me he wouldnt be my friend if I didnt get another Stang after selling my 96 Cobra :rlaugh:

Well the car has only been in the family for 5 months and since I have had it the mods I have done are minimal:

Smoked headlights
Smoked Fogs
Painted brakes
Pioneer DVD navigation system
Sequential Tail lights
Grill removed
LeMans Strypes

Mods it had:
BBK Ceramic long tubes
BBK O/R H-pipe
Flowmaster Cat Back
Steeda CAI
Steeda Battery relocation box
Steeda ball joints
Steeda bump steer kit
Steeda off set rack bushings
Steeda CC plates
Steeda short shifter
Steeda Springs
Steeda tuned Bilstiens
Steeda 2.81" S/C pully
Steeda Braided brake lines
Kenny Brown 4 Pt K-member brace
Kenny Brown Strut tower
Kenny Brown Shock tower
Kenny Brown SFCs
Kenny Brown K-member brace
FRPP Drilled/Slotted rotors
Diablo Chip
Centerforce DFX Clutch
Fidanza Aluminum Fly wheel
Accufab Big oval T-body and plenum
HRE 19" Wheels. 19x9 up front and 19x10.5 out back wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport II rubber and custom painted grey mettalic flake

Car makes 447.53rwhp and 459.96rwtq
The numbers are low cause its a mileage tune and its from 03 so tech has changed a bit since then :shrug:

Future mods are:
MGW short shifter
Snow Performance meth injection kit
Sniper tuning software
IRS diff cover brace
And mabey, just mabey a Whipple :D

Now, onto the pics!
View attachment 307686
View attachment 307687
View attachment 307688
View attachment 307689
View attachment 307690
View attachment 307691
View attachment 307692
View attachment 307693
View attachment 307694
View attachment 307695

• Sponsors (?)

that is sexually attractive! No but for real dude thats a bad ass whip and i'm sooooo gladf you beat ole' NEON handz. You definately deserve it. PROPS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though you're older than me

Laser.

Do me a favor. Next time you wash your car, make sure to clean the trunk area.

i noticed some dirt and its making me think about the condition of my trunk :(

dont let that area go..you will regret it :(
Actually I take real good care of that area. I just took the pic last night of the trunk to show off the brace but it had been two days since I washed the car :( Didnt even notice it till I posted the pics. I clean that whole area everytime I wash the car :nice:
And that dark stuff in the corner is rust proofing. I wana clean it off but not sure what to use that wont be too abbrasive to hurt the pearl in the paint :(
Just had to bring a brotha down :nonono: