auto xing at its finest. foxes rule vid

• Sponsors (?)

I believe he thought he was playing pacman with his car and hitting the cones gave him more points. The other cars were the ghosts and luckily none of those caught him.

I think the throttle is just a switch he pushes.

Thats way to much motor for those small tracks. Without an expierenced driver or supporting suspension mods you get what you saw there. That guy really was not a good driver. Driving on an autocross course my self its really not that hard to see when you have to let off the gas, he needs some serious help.

mob said:
Thats way to much motor for those small tracks. Without an expierenced driver or supporting suspension mods you get what you saw there. That guy really was not a good driver. Driving on an autocross course my self its really not that hard to see when you have to let off the gas, he needs some serious help.

yeah to much motor. not a good driver. that stang would do better on the drag strip.

ryan218 said:
yeah to much motor. not a good driver. that stang would do better on the drag strip.

Not necessarily Ryan. It's not really the size of the motor (to an extent), but what the motor is built for. A 460 probably would be too big (serious weight distribution problems, which is death on an road course), but what's saying that 331 is too big? It all depends on the chassis, the tires, the suspension, and most of all, the driver.

I was just saying it has too much power. Not the motor is too big. He obviously has no supporting mods if he would tap the wheel to the left, while on the throttle and the car would spin out.

mob said:
I was just saying it has too much power. Not the motor is too big. He obviously has no supporting mods if he would tap the wheel to the left, while on the throttle and the car would spin out.

I understand. With the proper supporting modifications, there really is no such thing as "too much power" with a good driver. That's why most nitro drag cars have 3000+ horsepower, and Le Mans endurance race cars push 600+, but the cars are set up for it and and the drivers are capable. You also see 200-ish horsepower 911's and 914-6's whooping up on road courses.

Slap a 331 pushing 350+ wheel horsepower in a bone stock LX with a bunch of gauges, and that's what you get.