auto xing at its finest. foxes rule vid

fivespeedsteed said:
no really is that what 350 hp feels like? when he was going in a straight line, is that the kinda performance you can expect from 350 hp?

how much hp does a 302 with h/c/i put out?

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or serious....but just out of curiousity have you ever driven a car with 350 at the wheels? While that doesn't sound like much, it's MORE than enough for autox...especially when you consider that the typical autox suspension setup actually takes away grip from the rear end to allow the rear end to swing around and be more maneuverable...if you had a true autox suspension with too much power plus a driver who's over anxious, then you get exactly what you see in that video...a guy who spins out a lot and hits trees :shrug:

300hp at the wheels is enough to rip the tires loose in 1st through 3rd in a typical street car. Depending on how his suspension is set up, and then combined with all that other stuff, plus who knows what kind of tires he's running (even if they're sticky they might have been hot and greasy).

• Sponsors (?)

fivespeedsteed said:
no im serious, i drove a 350 hp c5 vette auto, but i couldnt get on it. whats the fox equivalent to that, like 300. i just like how fast it was in a striaght line and was wondering how much hp you thought he had.

See...that's the thing. My first impression was that the car was just over powered and the guy was throttle happy....now people are saying it has a real suspension so that would lead me to think along the lines that i mentioned above. It's hard to say how much power it has but it does have some go behind it..lol

Yea, it is putting about 350 to the wheels, he also has a 150shot but he doesnt use it on the track. As far as the exhaust question it has and h pipe with spintech side exit

From the last 2 videos hes good, and from what I could see the car has little body roll, little oversteer, and sits pretty low, seems like it has some suspension mods. From the first video and the other 2 I would say no way in hell those are the same drivers, I think the first video should be burned if he wants to keep a good rep. But I guess he dosent care.

Boostin said:
Yea, it is putting about 350 to the wheels, he also has a 150shot but he doesnt use it on the track. As far as the exhaust question it has and h pipe with spintech side exit

In the first video he has tailpipes :scratch:

All things aside about his driving that car appears to be a real monster. I have a h/c/i 310 ci, and my car doesnt accelerate like that car by the looks of that video. I definitely have to say that even with a real awesome autocross driver, that car is way more then you need. and engine like that is better suited to road racing or drag racing. He has lil to no throttle control as stated before. The guys that put those cones up must hate when its his turn. Also by the looks of how much he spins out his tires are WAY too hard for those parking lot surfaces hes driving on.