autometer gauges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notchthis

Aug 22, 2011
changing directions, found another setup that I want so these need to go!

I want to sell them all together, or maybe all but the boost, and sell that separately or if I have buyers for everything I will separate.

I snapped the pics with my I phone and they ended up upside down and didnt turn the flash on because I thought there would be a bunch of glare. if you want more pics, I can get more, but I think you get the idea.

$275 paypal'd and shipped for speedo and tach
$45 paypal'd and shipped for Boost gauge
$35 paypal'd and shipped for Volt

or

$325 paypal'd and shipped for them all!

Autometer #4488 Speedometer, Ultra-Lite, 0-160 mph, 3 3/8 in., Analog, Electrical

New in box:

6E493681-orig.jpg

Link to summit racing:
Auto Meter 4488 - Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Series Speedometers - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Autometer #4497 Tachometer, Ultra-Lite, 0-10,000 rpm, 3 3/8 in., Analog, Electrical, In-Dash

New in box:

2C91B15D-orig.jpg

Link to summit racing:
Auto Meter 4497 - Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Series Tachometers - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Autometer #4303 Gauge, Ultra-Lite, Boost/Vacuum, 30 in. Hg/30 psi, 2 1/16 in., Analog, Mechanical

Was taken out of the box for mock up, sat on the project. Put back in a DIFFERENT box for safe storage.

C51329A5-orig.jpg

Link to summit racing:
Auto Meter 4303 - Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Analog Gauges - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Autometer #4391 Gauge, Ultra-Lite, Voltmeter, 8-18 V, 2 1/16 in., Analog, Electrical

This gauge is still installed in my project car, and I will get pics of it tomorrow (it was dark outside by the time I got home). In great shape, no issues.

Link to summit racing:
Auto Meter 4391 - Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Analog Gauges - Overview - SummitRacing.com

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.