Avg age of sn95 owner Poll!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Pokageek, Feb 2, 2006.

What's your age?

1. 15-20

58 vote(s)
  2. 21-25

64 vote(s)
  3. 26-29

18 vote(s)
  4. 30-35

16 vote(s)
  5. 36-45

11 vote(s)
  6. 45+

5 vote(s)
  1. :cheers:
  2. how much you make a year
  3. Hey younger than me... What you mean quit counting ... :D Not fair..!!

4. Well Steve

If the truth be made known .........................

I quit countin birthdays :nice:

Started countin grandkids :eek:

5. Dayum Grady .... an old fart (j/k) that hasn't given up the love (& knowledge) of Stangs. Most people give up tinkering with cars before that point, lol. My grandpa was a well known hot rodder .... and now he drives an old Ford van and does small engine work. I think that's awesome .... and I will have this passion when I'm your age as well. At least with senior discounts, I can use the $$ saved for new mods .... hehe.

Anyway ... I'm 22. Bought my car when I was .... 22, lol. I've had other ones in the past, though (so many I can't remember all of them). 23 in April & already feeling old.
  6. I am older than many of you, but younger than some.

7. You can't do that! Now come on you old geezer.
  8. when i "grow up" (aka after the kids are in colllege in about 5 years) i hope to finally have time tinker more.

i want to restore classic cars and build hot rods.

i am the youngest of the 3 "old farts" ...
  9. JUST turned 24... I really have to push myself to get this next prodject done before i accidently get something that is more important then the car.

i.e. a family or married or something stupid like that... :)
  10. 28, married 5 years--i think. no kids, there is only room enough for one in this house!
  11. 19 will be 20 on april 13th.I had the car since i was 17.
  12. 25, will be 26 next month, and still no erectile disfunction :nice:
  13. hehehehe....Mike's a little babyyyy....hahaha

Sorry Mike, just figured you'd be older for some reason
  14. I was thinking the same thing.........He still wet behind the ears lol j/k
  15. I don't care what your real name is...
    you're still a 'wyt' to me.
  16. 30, going on 31 in june