Axles

• Sponsors (?)

Does anyone know if there is a factory ford rear end on any late model that has 31 spline axle shafts? I'm trying to find locally (junk yard or something) so I won't have to donate my first born for shipping charges. Also, what are your thoughts on c-clip eliminators?

yea and they suck ballz for DR's

Actually, the Ford rear-end and axles are pretty damn good from the factory. Go ask some LS1 guys about their 7.5" rear-end :D

BTW, would it be worth it to upgrade to some aftermarket 28 spline axles. Don't feel like spending crazy money on a 31 spline diff. and axles to just run DR's safely or ET Streets

Does anyone know if there is a factory ford rear end on any late model that has 31 spline axle shafts? I'm trying to find locally (junk yard or something) so I won't have to donate my first born for shipping charges. Also, what are your thoughts on c-clip eliminators?

Ford explorers, but im sure the length is different.

Koa, if you want, you can use my shiptohawaii account. i bought 2 moser axles from americanmuscle with free shipping to their warehouse in cali, then it cost $48 to ship it to hawaii.

Item No. Description Amount
PKG 36x8x9, 38 lbs. pkg
AMERICAN MUSCLE - Airbill 407197 46.36
Sub Total 46.36
Other 0.00
Tax 1.93
Total 48.29
Paid Amount 48.29