B&M Shift Plus????

• Sponsors (?)

Stay away from that thing. I have heard that it will mess up your trans and catch your car on fire. I can't remember where i read it but a few people have had to sue b&m over it. Also they have caused a few fires when the box got to hot. All that does is increase the line pressure in the trans. You can do the same thing by removing the epc in the trans and tirning a screw in it. But in the end that is not the way to get firmer shifts. The right way is to modify the valve body by drilling out the seperator plate. Increasing the line prerssure by messing with the pressure will cause your clutch pack seals to leak and you will have problems down the road.

Its basically like a shift kit but without voiding your warrenty. Thats what it says in there magazine. Of course i would just buy a shift kit, but i have a warrenty on my auto tranny so this is the next best thing. What do you guys think? For 50 bucks, might as well try it out.

I thought the same as you about the $50. I bought it and seen no real gain. I eventually took it off out of fear it woul ddamage my trans.