Bachellor Party

Bachelor Party

My roomate of three year (in college) is moving out and getting married in about another 2 weeks, so we are planning on having a bad ass party for him. The trip as of right now will consist of us surprising him by "kidnapping" him from class (summer school) without any warning, just like the movie Old School, hose on our heads and all. From there it's a 3 hour roadtrip north to Chicago. Then we are going to check into our hotel and party and play poker for a bit before going to Dave and Buster's. Then it gets really fun. I have planned for a 10 pass. limo, fully stocked with beer, to come pick us up and take us to a... ahem... gentleman's club (don't want to stir up the ladies, not that there are too many on this site but I know there are a few and most women I know have problems with strip club - including my girlfriend! :eek: ) Anyways, Brianna Banks is going to be there giving a little performance, you may not recognize the name, but I'm sure you would recognize the... nevermind. :D Then its off to some more bars around town via the limo before returning at an estimated 5 am. Thought I would share and am open for any other ideas that would be fun. Also, lets hear some other stories.

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds great, are we invited? A limo followed by a gaggle of badass mustang's cruising all the way to chicago in search of a strip club would be like a biker party/bachelor party ho-down in the best of places... we could own the joint... wait a minute, the wifes giving me one of theose 'looks'.... n/m.. why do the best of ideas always end that way???