back again, and i've gone 4 eye (pics)

Bad92GT

The 5 Minute Plan Man
Jun 10, 2004
SC
if you remember my younger self and how i used to rant and rave how i hated my 86 GT.. then you should be confused about this :D friend of mine told me he bought a old GT.. didnt remember the year.. he was selling it for 1000 bucks.. 'spose to be strong and what not.. yea yea. Went over there and this was sitting in his back yard. 85 GT 5.0 5spd.. 78k original miles, factory ford crate motor.. only 40k on it. Has longtubes, catless H, flows and no tails (not even dumps :shrug: ), new t5, B&M ripper shifter, FRPP quadrant kit, turbo coupe rear end w/ disc and a bunch of other stuff.. it looks like hell, but runs stronger then any of the EFI cars i've ever had.. heres some pics for your pic whores..

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

once i finish paying it off, i'll start buying stuff for it

Attachments

• IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Sponsors (?)

Oh, I can't beLIEVE you... :nonono:

:rlaugh:

yea i know frankie LOL dont you remember me? i'll admit i was ignorant and ungrateful.. that is about a year and a half ago.. about when you joined.. oh and just an update on the blue car for you.. the guy painted it, and it was said to be getting a supercharger and heads, but was sold once again to some black guy who can't drive it. LOL oh and heres some pics of my pops drag car

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 55
yea i know frankie LOL dont you remember me? i'll admit i was ignorant and ungrateful.. that is about a year and a half ago.. about when you joined.. oh and just an update on the blue car for you.. the guy painted it, and it was said to be getting a supercharger and heads, but was sold once again to some black guy who can't drive it. LOL oh and heres some pics of my pops drag car

Yeah, I remember you. :nice:

i just saw the blue car out at the strip last weekend and it was a middle aged white guy runnin it. i actually got a chance to line up with him. i havent had my car tuned or anything yet but i still beat him pretty bad

Is this supposed to indicate some cosmic change? :lol:

Oh my... I think I've just come up with the perfect CT for you. :rolleyes:

Yea.. i tryed to talk to you on aim a couple nights ago, but you were being whipped by your wife or fighting off snow and rain storms in your basement LOL i like my new CT.. its true of me, but i hope to keep this car.. unless bullet shows up somewhere. And yea the blue car is slow. Extremely.. but what can you say? meh.. i like it though. Needs plenty of work, right up my alley