Back again

REDFIRE VERT

Mar 30, 2005
My name was "middleagecrazy" but had the oppurtunity this evening to change to a more appropiate one. I'm still middle age but I have a Redfire Vert now. I was in the process of getting owners to send me pics of their rides so I could post them on my website, I am trying to get the full color chart of cars, I would really like to have a Screamin yeller one to put up if anbody has one. Check my site out and send pics. Thanks, DB

• Sponsors (?)

REDFIRE VERT said:
My name was "middleagecrazy" but had the oppurtunity this evening to change to a more appropiate one. I'm still middle age but I have a Redfire Vert now. I was in the process of getting owners to send me pics of their rides so I could post them on my website, I am trying to get the full color chart of cars, I would really like to have a Screamin yeller one to put up if anbody has one. Check my site out and send pics. Thanks, DB
Hey redfire vert-I have a redfire vert on order (just serialized) but i've been having 2nd thought about the color. I originally planned on mineral gray and changed to redfire at last minute. I ould probably still change it, but I was wondering how you like yours after you've had it awhile.

I keep going back to your site to look at yours trying to decide: mineral gray or redfire.

I sound like my wife before we go out at night

Personaly I like the Redfire a whole lot better than the torchred. I liked the white 05 I had but it just didn't stand out in a crowd. I have had more compliments on the redfire than I have ever had on any color car. I think the black Mustangs are really good lookin but hate to keep one clean all the time. The redfire is going to be hard enuff to keep clean but I think it will be worth it. The mineral gray remind me of the late 60's Mustangs. Overall I am real pleased with my choice. My wife is not real thrilled with my new one that much, I ordered it with the 5 speed :D

REDFIRE VERT said:
Personaly I like the Redfire a whole lot better than the torchred. I liked the white 05 I had but it just didn't stand out in a crowd. I have had more compliments on the redfire than I have ever had on any color car. I think the black Mustangs are really good lookin but hate to keep one clean all the time. The redfire is going to be hard enuff to keep clean but I think it will be worth it. The mineral gray remind me of the late 60's Mustangs. Overall I am real pleased with my choice. My wife is not real thrilled with my new one that much, I ordered it with the 5 speed :D
Your wife comment is so funny. I bought my wife a nice Honda Pilot SUV that she loves. She has 'no interest' in convertible or high performance cars.

That is until my redfire vert was on order. Then she starts asking about why I want a 5 speed, and why didn't I think about her, and how is she going to drive it. If I'd got an automatic I would be in that SUV instead of her.