Back again

95WhiteVenom

Founding Member
Oct 27, 2002
Alabama
Well I just started getting back on here about a week ago. I got a new job at a desk where I get a chance to check into stangnet everyday.

Last time I came back it was short lived. I remember telling everyone that I was engaged (sp) and was about to have a baby. Well after a lot of complications and what not. Things changed for the worse and I found myself not getting to spend any time on here.

To update everything,... Me and my fiance got married and its been awesome each day is better and better. Unfortunately her pregnancy didn't go over to well.
We went from one day finding out that she was pregnant to finding out the next week she was pregnant with twins. On the day of our first ultrasound we were both so excited. Only it didn't turn out how we wanted. We lost both babies one at 8 weeks and the other at 12 weeks.

It was stressful seeings how this happened only a lil over a month before our wedding. We went through a lot and after thinking everything out we realized that we were not ready to have children yet. I know no matter what we would have still worked our hardest to be good parents but things happen sometime that are out of our control.

Well this time I'm back for good I missed talking to some of you guys and I see some newbies on here too. I can't wait to get back to working on the Cobra!
Hello again to everyone!
-Chris
:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm sorry to hear about the complications man, thats never an easy situation. On the bright side, congrats on the marriage! I'm glad to hear everything is going well on that side of things. Its always good to look on the bright side of things; dwelling on the negatives won't get you anywhere.

I guess I'm in the same boat as you on the stangnet situation, I haven't been on here for probably 5 months, too many things going on in my life and haven't given the 'stang much attention as a result. Anyways I too just got a new desk job at an engineering firm and can check-in every once in a while. So many new screen names that I don't recognise!

Welcome back. I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your children. :(

I can totally relate with the stress it can have on a relationship. Never married personally, but experienced the same loss about four years ago. I hope that you and your wife can cope with everything well. If ya need someone to talk to who's been there, by all means feel free to shoot me a PM, or email: [email protected]

Thanks guys for the support. I have had a lot of support from friends and family through everything. It was all for the best because it will happen again when the time is right.
Appreciate the offer stanggt1995 if this was about a month or so ago I would have taked ya up on that offer for sure.