Back from Body Shop FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just threw mine at my monitor. :eek:

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!! :jaw:

LOL!

THAT is the way LX tail pipes SHOULD be. I'm so glad someone finally got it right! :nice:

:drool:

Dumb luck really. I think that's the third car those tailpipes have been installed on. :rlaugh:

I bought some flows and took the pipes and mufflers to a local exhaust shop. Thats how he installed them.

It great to finally have it back. I haven't driven it in 3 weeks. After running through the gears, I feel like LaserSVT's avatar. :eek:

• Sponsors (?)

WOW!! Your car makes that color siiick! I usually don't like that color, probably because it's rare on a V8 fox. My car was that color, when it was the original 4 cyl car. Nice job bro!! That thing is nice as can be. Good choice on wheels too!! I love the 98 Cobras, I had them on my first Mustang back in 2000.

You have nailed the art of simplicity, that car is as clean and pretty as they come! Nice. :nice:

Thanks. I do like them simple and understated. Nice paint, big wheels, big brakes, lowered. That's it!!!!

WOW!! Your car makes that color siiick! I usually don't like that color, probably because it's rare on a V8 fox. My car was that color, when it was the original 4 cyl car. Nice job bro!! That thing is nice as can be. Good choice on wheels too!! I love the 98 Cobras, I had them on my first Mustang back in 2000.

I was okay with the color before. After seeing it with a fresh coat, I didn't realize how faded the original paint was. Very glad I stuck with the factory color and that I painted the body molding solid.

Before the wreck:

View attachment 319389

IMG_0405.jpg

After wreck:

P3220002.jpg

Car looks awsome, for an LX!! lol, I am a GT man. A couple of constructive criticisim type comments: the 5.0 logos look like they were placed much too high, and did you consider painting the mirrors to match? Might have looked good, but possibly that is a personal taste decision. Anyway, the simplistic approach is just killer, job well done!

Car looks awsome, for an LX!! lol, I am a GT man. A couple of constructive criticisim type comments: the 5.0 logos look like they were placed much too high, and did you consider painting the mirrors to match? Might have looked good, but possibly that is a personal taste decision. Anyway, the simplistic approach is just killer, job well done!

You know, I did wonder about the 5.0 badge. After looking at the before pics, I think they are a little high. I don't mind.

I've seen pics of fox's with body color mirrors. I didn't like it. To each his own, though.

Thanks. I do like them simple and understated. Nice paint, big wheels, big brakes, lowered. That's it!!!!

I was okay with the color before. After seeing it with a fresh coat, I didn't realize how faded the original paint was. Very glad I stuck with the factory color and that I painted the body molding solid.

Yeah, that is what I was getting at. Most stangs with that color, are faded, but now with that fresh paint, it gives me a whole different perspective. I like it man, good job. Now I remember your original post when it got hit. I'm glad to see you fixed it!!!!!:nice:

Very nice

Love it!

I wouldn't own a fox unless it's a LX hatchback so I'm a big fan of your car. They just look mean and clean to me. Ground effects, cheese graters and turn downs just don't look right to me (not hatin on the GT guys, just my 2 cents).

Great job.

That hood rocks!

Your car is amazing, I can not wait to get new paint, I have the same color and I hope it ends up half as nice. What do you think about a small black stripe on the small ridge in the body molding?

Your car is amazing, I can not wait to get new paint, I have the same color and I hope it ends up half as nice. What do you think about a small black stripe on the small ridge in the body molding?

Thanks man. I liked the color before because it's not common. I really like it now! Concerning the stripe...to each his own. I would not prefer it.

Looks sick man!!

Did you buy that hood brand new from Cervinis? I am really wanting to buy it, but having a hard time shelling out $550 for it!

Thanks!! I did buy it new from Cervinis. One thing to consider, the hood was perfect out of the box. The shop owner said it required very little prep and lined up with everything else. Although I have no experence with other hood manufacturers, you might spend a little extra at the bodyshop on prep and alignment.

Very well done. I wouldn't change a thing!

Thanks!!! I don't plan on it....at least concerning the exterior. The motor is getting real tired though. It probably went down the strip 60 times last year. Time to start saving again...lol.

that is sofa king bad azz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!!