Back from the track and new time!

[Twitch]

Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
So after waiting over 20 days for a tune, I finally got it.

I went to the track today, it was very nice day and the track was prepped.

Here my new best time

Reaction---.040
60ft-------2.067
1/8 ET-----8.739
1/4 ET-----13.485
1/4 MPH---107.667

:nice:

My current mods are:
- VT N/A Stage 1 Cams No Tune
- Mac Prochamber O/R
- Diablosport Predator
- GMS Upper Intake Plenum
- Steeda U/D Pulleys
- FRPP 3.73 Gears
- Street tires (Exclaim UHP)
- Bullitt Suspension Kit
- SVT Cobra Front Brakes

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
Very nice man!!!! Very good trap...just work on that 60' and hello 12s :D .

Time to get it on a dyno :nice: .

I think 2.0s is pretty much the limit for street tire no?

I won't be going drag radials or slicks. This is my daily driver, I run the same setup on the street as on the track. I am full weight, with spare and some tools in the trunk.

I'll be trying to get a dyno soon.

[Twitch] said:

I won't be going drag radials or slicks. This is my daily driver, I run the same setup on the street as on the track. I am full weight, with spare and some tools in the trunk.

get 2 stock wheels or some a little wider with dr's and then swap them for the track thats what i plan on doing. M/T et streets FTW

[Twitch] said:

Yea I guess your right...so far I think my best 60' on street tires was a 1.99. I went a 13.20 @ 106.X .

Im wondering why your ET isnt in the low 13.3 or even high 13.2s :shrug: . With that trap, it should be doing that...I think it took a 2.3 60' for me to go 13.5 @ 106. Something may not be quite right in your tune, or maybe your not shifting fast enough? :shrug:
That car definatly has some power...heck it could be excessive wheel spin on up shifts....

hotmustang331 said:
Yea I guess your right...so far I think my best 60' on street tires was a 1.99. I went a 13.20 @ 106.X .

Im wondering why your ET isnt in the low 13.3 or even high 13.2s :shrug: . With that trap, it should be doing that...I think it took a 2.3 60' for me to go 13.5 @ 106. Something may not be quite right in your tune, or maybe your not shifting fast enough? :shrug:
That car definatly has some power...heck it could be excessive wheel spin on up shifts....

I guess I have to pratice some more:p Anyways, next year I'll most likely change my rims to ligther ones and get some sticky tires, like Falken Azenis RT-615:nice:

[Twitch] said:

i pull mid 1.8s on street tires. 2.0s are not the limit

Good times, 2.0 60' is below what I see for the avg. driver. Your mph is really good, and I'd imagine from your time that the shifting is what is killing you. Keep up the good work.

hotmustang331 said:
NM my best street tire 60 was a 1.909. When I go to the track I usually go on DRs...street tires suck. I get too much spin on the upshifts. Drs dont spin really on the upshifts....well atleast they didnt while N/A :shrug:

lol your in for a big suprise :nice: I couldn't even power shift 1-2 or 2-3 with 275 MT ET Street radials w/ cobra IRS because I would go sideways LOL