Back in the mustang game!

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
Just bought a bone stock 2007 GT with only 29,000 miles on her for $16,800:D. This time its a stick not an automatic. I have no pics because the dealer is going to repaint the trunk lid. The lid had tons of scratches on it. I did get the car checked by my local mechanic and everything looks good. Only some small issues like a crack under the front bumper and bad battery. The car is wingless and that's a good thing because I don't like the look of a wing on the S197s. First mods are Borla stinger axle back, steeda CAI, Bama 93 OCT tune, bigger tires and suspension. That should put me right about at the same hp as my old 01 GT.

• Sponsors (?)

What color is it? The cars respond well to basic add-ons and a mail-order tune from BBR or other places is going to put a smile on your face for only $50.

Buy my comp nsr 2's (127200s) ;)

Congrats man! Watch out for the stingers if you add a mid pipe or headers down the road. Not sure on 3v's, but I know they drone quite a bit! Waiting for the pics!

Brought her home today. I will try to get some pics up soon. Already ordered a bunch of mods.

JLT CAI with BAMA 93 OCT tune
Borla Stinger axle back
New floor mats
Chrome tail light trim to give her a more classic 64-70 look.
Shorty antenna
Intake cover that comes on the 2010 stangs with the pony emblem on top.

The only other exterior mod I will do to this stang will be the silver horse side louvers to finish off the 65-68 fastback look. Next year I'm going with wider tiers and new suspension. This should make for a fun stang. Then a few years down the road I will slap a blower on her.