Backorder Blues

90lxwhite

I'm kind of a She-Man
5 Year Member
Aug 25, 2011
Between the Red and Rio
I ordered a set of '03 cobra wheels and tires today from cj pony parts and they said it'd be 2-3 weeks before I get them because they order them from the manufacturer and it takes around 12 days for them to receive them and then they have to get them mounted and balanced and sent to me. Well I thought that kinda sucked but I was like oh ok I guess and placed the order. I get a call a little later from them and they tell me that those wheels are on backorder and they will get them in about 6 weeks and then you have to figure in original two weeks or whatever it is for them to get 'em to me. :bang: Friggin sucks....

• Sponsors (?)

That sucks man. You can't cancel and order from somewhere else that has them in stock?
Yeah thats what I ended up doing. I canceled from cj and ordered a set from american muscle. I ended up paying more because I switched from polished to chrome (american didnt have polished) but I'm hopping to get em soon. I also went with nitto 555 255's all the way around, hope all goes well.