bad 5.0 wreck on rt 13

OneFast90GT

Dec 26, 2003
Unfortanetly there was a bad wreck this weekend killing the driver (died 2 days after) and 1 passenger (died at scene of accident) the other 3 passengers are still in the hostiptal in serious condition.. its terrible, the 16 yr old driver was doing a lil over 100 and he swerved to aviod a box in the road when he lost it. from what i was told he didn't have the car for to long its a shame.. there are trying to pass a bunch of new laws in pa now because he was so young with so many passengers and such a powerful car. so all you yougins well actually every1 in general plz be careful..

1011accident.jpg

heres the article url if u want to read it.

• Sponsors (?)

I got my car at 17. i wasn't allowed to drive it until I drove a beater for 6 months without any incidents. I did and I am glad I learned to drive something less powerful first. I found myself driving too fast even after that 6 months. I think about the things I did back then now and I can't believe that I did that. Scarey

ditto, had an explorer the first yea rthen the stang... gotta respect the power and RWD... Not bashen anyone but somtimes ppl drive FWD's and AWD and get into a RWD and get themselves in trouble way to easy... I feel bad to the kids parents to man, all there gunna be thinkin now is why did we let him get that that car :nonono: I'm tryin to think of where rt13 is since i'm in PA... although that dosn't mean a whole lot either.....

I bought my stang 3 months before I turned 16. Im 18 now and still have a perfect record, amazing, isn't it. That's really sad though. I couldn't imagine that ever happening to someone i know.