Bad Experience Summitracing Customer Support

• Sponsors (?)

Its not funny when some one accused you, for something you dint do. But in other hand, you cant fix peoples for being idiocity. Its internet after all, peoples like that are every where you go.

what brand is that ? something about Select ?

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/search/Spark Plug Wire Set/02815/C0334.oap?model=Mustang&vi=1134009&year=1990&make=Ford&page=1&sortBy=1&results=40

I believe they are the omni-spark on left from the design on the box, but the select wires look exactly the same. On the wires they say 8mm, made in the usa and high temp. I like how tight they are and they don't move around alot. Along with the slim boot design they fit my "P" heads real nice. Had them over a year and they never move and not one boot is burnt or falling apart.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/search/Spark Plug Wire Set/02815/C0334.oap?model=Mustang&vi=1134009&year=1990&make=Ford&page=1&sortBy=1&results=40

I believe they are the omni-spark on left from the design on the box, but the select wires look exactly the same. On the wires they say 8mm, made in the usa and high temp. I like how tight they are and they don't move around alot. Along with the slim boot design they fit my "P" heads real nice. Had them over a year and they never move and not one boot is burnt or falling apart.

Thanks , I will look at the set when my 89 lx get here, the preview owner say the MSD wire one of it is burn by the header. I like life time warranty product on a daily drive ^^

Sit back fellas I got it, I minored in Ebonics. What he is asking is what brand the wires were that GrabbinAssfsult got from o'riley's or whatever.
To you Killa: If yo ass is lookin fo sum decent wires go on up to tha parts sto of yo choice and grab sum Accell wires. Or you can jus go up to the countah and axe em fo sum plug wires for yo stang. Motorcraft is good jus try n stay away from Autolite.
:spit:

Even if they get burnt etc, ...the guy said just bring them in and they will exchange them, Lifetime warranty, that's wuz up :nice:
To be quite honest, I've had ford and a few other brands and these are far more controlling on movement than all off them.

Wasn't a huge thing. Ordered a replacement left rear wheel and tire on tues. Spent $114 on UPS second day to get it here tomorrow (fri). I forgot to tell them which side this is for. Emailed me this morning about it, telling me I needed to contact them. I realize AM is a big co, but no one could CALL me yesterday (wed) about this. Just pissed I spent that much on shipping just to end up getting the damn thing next week anyway. LRS called me when they had a problem with an order. didn't even delay the shipping. I quit using AM due to location. They take to long to ship. Didn't feel like waiting 5 business days for my wheel/tire.