Bad happenings (near death experience)

lol

92Patrol5.0 said:
I detect an a$$clown! How can you rationalize and justify stupidity? Doing over 100mph in a residential area with wet pavement.... and you're trying to blame it on the person that backed out of the driveway in front of you? When you're not used to seeing a car doing 100mph on your street, they probably saw you and thought they had plenty of time to back out and get going......not knowing you're doing triple digits. You have something missing in your head... a few bricks short of a load( can you figure out that analogy Mr. Allmighty scholar of telekenetics, physics, astrological anomolies, theoligy, electrical and mechanical engineering, novel writing, philiosohpy, antropology, phsycology, and so on...... I forgot expert at high speed manuevers on wet pavement and keeping your cool. Justify that accident actually happening and killing your passenger and the people in the van? I suppose it was his fault for riding with you and the van's fault for pulling out. You're selfish and ignorant. Get a clue. I honestly can't believe you tried to justify your criminal actions. People that think that way are locked up. I work with juvenile delinquents and they rationalize things in the same manner as you... justify their actions by projecting the blame upon others... or "nobody got hurt, whats the big deal" "it's not going to hurt me so what do I care" "If they pull out it's their own fault". It's called criminal thinking... that's what we try to change and have them hold themselves accountable for their own actions and change their thought patterns to make good decisions. It sounds like you need to refigure the way you think because it's completely skewed off the charts. Justifying your stupidity by blaming someone else? The accident would have completely been your fault... an accident of complete stupidity. I'm glad you're such a scholar in all of those other subjects.. Maybe you need to stay inside and work on your novels and psychology and stay out of your car. If you're a scholar in psychology one would think you would have a little better though process. Or...... are you not really so knowledgable in those areas... Hmmmm :shrug:
lol

• Sponsors (?)