Bad Luck

So, As some of you know, i recently purchased some fr500's for my car. Barely had them mounted last week. Since then, ive noticed my rear driver tire has been losing pressure, about 10psi per day. Well, i took it back to the tire shop to get it repaired thinking it was a bad valve stem, turns out theres a crack in the rim. Not literely a crack, but its these two little dots, barely noticable, but when you place the wheel in a tub of water, you can see where it's bubbling from.

Now, Do you guys think americanmuscle.com will be kind enough to help me replace the rim? I know I could have checked it earlier, but I live out in the boonies. Im going to call them tomorrow to see if they can replace the rim for me, and I can send this one back to them for inspection. Argh...the little things that annoy me....and this is my DD too

• Sponsors (?)

Our policy for voluntary returns (you didn't like the way they looked) on wheels is that once you've put tires on them, they're yours. However, we do have a warranty against manufacturer's defects, so if you'll send me a pm with a couple of pictures of the rim and your order information (billing/shipping address plus full name and email address) I'll take a look and see what I can do for you. :)

Our policy for voluntary returns (you didn't like the way they looked) on wheels is that once you've put tires on them, they're yours. However, we do have a warranty against manufacturer's defects, so if you'll send me a pm with a couple of pictures of the rim and your order information (billing/shipping address plus full name and email address) I'll take a look and see what I can do for you. :)

THank you for your help. I already took some pictures and sent it to Robert in customer service. I snapped him a picture of where these two little holes are that the air is escaping from. Hopefully its enough to justify it. I even had it in water with the bubbling showing.