BAD Mach 1 street racing crash!!! Pics

• Sponsors (?)

looks like just excess stuff in the trunk they picked up from the scene of the accident, might be at the junkyard when the pics were taken. and the little article said a possible 80-90? that has to be way faster in my opinion, but i guess that speed could do that to a car.

thats what happens when you street race It's a shame the guy only had the car a couple days!

And that is one of the reasons for the crash,He didnt get to know the car first,when I got my Mach last month im glad I went easy on it for a bit,cause I did not expect 2nd gear to break loose like it did,it started sideways on me at about 50mph in 2nd,has new tires but they suck for traction...Fuzion ZRi:notnice:

I work in the area where this occured. There werent any other cars involved in the accident it must be just another wreck that wastowed to the same area. When the driver lost control of the mach they wound up crossing 4 lanes through oncomming traffic and smashing the car on a utility pole on the opposite side of the road. Thankfully no innocent bystanders were killed when he did. I feel sorry for the girl and her family but not so much for her boyfriend the driver. Especially since he had just gotten the car and likely didnt have much experience driving a car like that.

Not alot of sympathy for the guy but I feel for both parents and the girl.My lil sister had a similar accident,boyfriend lost it...flipped..then she was hit by a truck..he will not show his face near me..cause he knows my temper.:mad:He saw what I did to her last boyfriend that hit her,I beat the living **** outta him in the high school office.

Not alot of sympathy for the guy but I feel for both parents and the girl.My lil sister had a similar accident,boyfriend lost it...flipped..then she was hit by a truck..he will not show his face near me..cause he knows my temper.:mad:He saw what I did to her last boyfriend that hit her,I beat the living **** outta him in the high school office.

What do you mean by her boyfriend lost it and flipped? Did he lose control of the car and flip the car over causing the car to get hit by a truck while your sister was inside the boyfriend's car? Is your sister okay now?

I saw this on another Forum & had to repost it here. It was an Azure Blue Mach 1, it split in half, & 2 people died in this accident...Pretty sad, & this could happen to any one of us....Be careful fellas....RIP to the victims & my condolences go out to the families involved...

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=57722

View attachment 318183

View attachment 318184

View attachment 318185

Look at the red arrow in this pic, the seat belt was fastened when the wreck happened. Must have hit pretty hard...

View attachment 318186

It looks like the car hit the pole sideways at 75-80 mph. That's why the car was split in half.

What do you mean by her boyfriend lost it and flipped? Did he lose control of the car and flip the car over causing the car to get hit by a truck while your sister was inside the boyfriend's car? Is your sister okay now?

Her boyfriend lost control of car...went off the road then flipped it over...it then caught on fire and my sis got out...it was 11pm at night on a dark 2 lane highway,when she got out a Toyota 4x4 hit her,she flew hit a sign...folded that over then hit a barbed wire fence of which is what stopped her from goin any further,she died in the guys arms that hit her....he later dropped outta college and ended up in a mental hospital for about 2yrs cause of it.Her sorry ass boyfriend was mad and driving stupid...or at least thats what he told his friends.:mad:

My sis
Born 6-29-1977
Died 11-19-1997

Her boyfriend lost control of car...went off the road then flipped it over...it then caught on fire and my sis got out...it was 11pm at night on a dark 2 lane highway,when she got out a Toyota 4x4 hit her,she flew hit a sign...folded that over then hit a barbed wire fence of which is what stopped her from goin any further,she died in the guys arms that hit her....he later dropped outta college and ended up in a mental hospital for about 2yrs cause of it.Her sorry ass boyfriend was mad and driving stupid...or at least thats what he told his friends.:mad:

My sis
Born 6-29-1977
Died 11-19-1997

I am very very sorry about what happened to your little sister. I feel for you man. What happened to your sister really brings tears to my eyes. This is a great tragedy which makes me feel very sad.

Thx for the kindness,I have since at least come to terms with it all,Truely it ruined my life for about 3yrs too.I had to ID her since she did not have a license,I had nightmares for a long time afterwards...developed a nasty drinking prob...would drink until I passed out,I finally broke that habit and dont really touch it anymore.Since the 19yr old that hit her got outta the hospital he has moved off and hasnt been seen around in a long time.My sister was starting college to be a counselor for either troubled kids or Mentally challenged Kids.So that idiot basiclly ruined 2 lives and almost 3.Her boyfriend did have to go through some misery over it but not enough....had to have his face reconstructed.

My sis
Born 6-29-1977
Died 11-19-1997

wow dude... i just got chills down my back reading that. very sorry to hear that.