bad miss after intake swap?!?!

That intake looks good--I have been "out" of the scene for quite some bit and it seems that some new intakes have hit the market.

Gotta find me an intake for my blower setup--how is the edelbrock?

• Sponsors (?)

Any updates yet? I'm anxious to see your dyno numbers with the edelbrock manifold. You have pretty much accomplished my dream build on your car :hail2: Thanks for allowing me to live vicariously through you... F'n wife and kid = no money for mods :(

sorry for no update...

well somthing must have happened to the injectors when i changed the screens and pintle caps, they were leaking fuel past them and into 2 cylinders. and were not firing because of it.

i bought a brand new set of 30's and they clearing it 100%, but was running very rich, so i turned the pressure down, its nice haveing a adjustable regulator with a guage...

it will be getting tuned soon, the JLT ram air intake is on the way, it will be getting a 90mm MAF, and most likle be getting retuned on E85 and hoping for close to 350rwhp N/A with the current cams, but im waiting to find out if i can run the modular head shop stage 3.5 NPI cams with my pistons, so who know what it will make if those will work:D