Bad month for Aussies

Darkwriter77

Resident Ranting Negative Nancy
5 Year Member
Jul 1, 2005
Apache Junction, AZ
Crikey! First Steve Irwin, then Peter Brock, and now *almost* Richard Hammond. I mean, even though all three of these dudes have made a living out of doing extremely risky, somewhat foolish stuff for a living, it's still kinda weird to see so many in such a short period of time. But hey, like they say, accidents tend to come three at a time, so I guess there should be a lull after all this.
I always thought Richard was pretty funny on Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson's the bigger goof, of course, and I'm surprised he wasn't the one behind the wheel of "Vampire" when it rolled - but then, he's a bit old for that sort of thing now, I guess... :)

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,22606,20465975-5005962,00.html

Now, I suppose they're going to go after Top Gear's producers for switching out The Stig for Hammond. :nonono:

Didn't they do a test-drive of a Fox-body Mustang wayyyyyy back in the day? I remember seeing the review they did on the new '05 'Stang and a sort of look back on the old '65 models, but I do also remember seeing somewhere another one they did on different Mustangs through the years, including the Fox ... or am I just smoking crack, again? :D

• Sponsors (?)