Bad news ...what to do???

MY 85 GT

10 Year Member
Mar 7, 2008
New Jersey
Well today i started my car from after the nice snow storm we got and the car was fine drove it to go get my haircut,and it developed a terrible miss i was like WTF...i thought something got wet form my stupid hood scoop being open.and all this snow well i took it to the shop that has my 87 GT and he started checking everything then he decided to pull the plugs they were shot...so he gets to the last plug on the passenger side rear guess what its stuck wont budge he said it must have blew out at one time and they fixed it and now its stuck...great so he did the 7 plugs the car runs great but im worried about the 8th plug...So he said he can fix it but not now he was busy and i needed the car its my daily..You know what his answer was get PI heads and intake ....lol...... SO ok were do i get them and is it a good mod to do??????.......what else do i need to do this swap...??? any help would be great.....:)

• Sponsors (?)

heads/cams/intake of course lol, heater line under the intake, alternator bracket. everything else is the same, LARGE sotp difference..

Hell just the pi cam and intake mod is worth alot of power, and it takes maybe 4 hours.. either way its well worth it!!

Im new the the Mod world...I have 5.0's ...too...What does the PI swap do and much HP can i gain...what will it run in the 1/4....?

A p.i swap will bump your compression to 10.1. Your e.t. will vary from one guy to the next depending on how good of a DRIVER mod you have. I would say a good 13 second car with just a p.i swap

I am a good driver Mod...lol...My 06 SRT-8 magnum was a high 11's with some spray 1.80's on street tires at 32 psi...:D ...ive had some fast street cars..Actually this 98 GT seems freaky fast to me:shrug: My SRT-8 was high 12's right out of the box im not saying this is a 13 sec GT but it seems quick...I cant wait to see how it would move with the PI swap...:D