Bad news!!

MyBloodRunsBlue

Feb 1, 2007
well as you all remember back a couple months ago i got into a wreck and damaged the front end of my car...well yesterday we attempted to put my new afm powerpipe on my car but when i got into the wreck the radiator core support was pushed back about an inch causing the afm powerpipe to fit improperly...it would be banging up against the core support...do you think i would have gained a lot of horsepower with the afm powerpipe or would it just be wiser to sell the afm powerpipe and get long tube headers??? the afm powerpipe won't fit unless i get another radiator bc it is bent back a little but still works

• Sponsors (?)

well if you get lt's your looking at spending another 300$ atleast, you won't sell your power pipe for more than 100$ id say, personally I'd just get another radiator...good time to upgrade you could get a nice aluminum one

it's not even used

maybe 150$ guess it depends on the buyer, but still the powerpipes make a good amount of power...id keep it but thats just my opinion

long tubes are badass though, look at my numbers and look at yours. We have similar mods except I have lt's and im only running 7# boost, I probably picked up a good 15-20hp solely from them..

If i were you id get an aluminum radiator and keep your powerpipe and then save up for lt's...