Bad Taste Mustang Mods

• Sponsors (?)

I may get flamed, and this kind of correlates with what poneypower89 said... I dont mind the way gt's look, but if it doesnt have a cobra cutout, I think it goes from a decent look, to a god-awful hideous look. There are exceptions, I have seen a few I dont mind, typically though, it looks hideous to me. Other than that and the already mentioned, and if it hasnt yet - M U S T A N G - stickers in your front window advertising what everyone already knows you has is just lame.

mine is stock... and I like it! lol

some that might haven't been mentioned:
everyone getting fr500s(B/c I wanted to be the only one with those...)
People who rag the **** out of their mustangs then say thats what they were built for.

MyBad70 said:
i hate......

1. notch's with body bits and or wings
2. saleen wings in general
3. my friend craigs complete car...everything about it is tacky, or maybe just cause its his.
4.holes in rear bumper for pipes
5.turbine wheels lol
6. euro tail lights
7. the mid 90s headlight and tail light covers...NO SIR!
8. cobra emblems on GTs
9. 5.0 emblems on and mustang....when its 4 inches higher up the fender than factoryhttp://forums.stangnet.com/images/smilies/lol.gif
:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :flag:
10. 5.0 emblems on trunk lids
11. 5.0 emblems on cowl hoods
12. 15 inch cowl hoods that go all the way to the windsheild
13. chrome stick on trim around the doors and fenders. how ghey

im sure i see some more on the way home from work lol

HAHA are you taking about craig kilgo:)rlaugh: if you are nothing wrong with his car and if you are talking about killgo is he ever going to get his car fixed

PJB said:
I see a few offenses on this one:
FEE91_3.jpg

FEE91_6.jpg

FEE91_7.jpg
Is that in a impound lot.

QUIKSVT said:
Ooh, now I understand. You like those quiet, :taco: sounding mufflers. My bad. Do you run a catted mid pipe to cut down on noise too?:D (just busting your sack)

my borlas are plenty loud, when I was on a stock motor they werent.

Yes I know, god forbid you actually have to make some power to get a good sound. Nothin like trying to make a stock mustang sound like a 10 sec car. All bark no bite. h/c/i + 125 shot + no cats + borlas, I have been told many times I have the best sounding fox body around.

RsStanG1987 said:
I dont understand why everybody hates the 4 lug r's? I think it shouldnt matter cause not everybody can afford a 5 lug conversion and the rims to go along with it. and whats the deal with hating cowl hoods? Most people with an up graded motor dont even need them as most peoples cars are EFI. I personally dont care what people do to their cars if its not in my taste i look away but i dont go online bashing everything. There a seriously a bunch of haters on this site.

Agreed on the four lug thing. I couldnt care less if my wheels had 4 lugs 5 lugs or 6 lugs. gimme nascar 1 lug speed change rims in the cobra R variety..that would actually be cool cuz youd have no lug holes.

smokin91' said:
Agreed on the four lug thing. I couldnt care less if my wheels had 4 lugs 5 lugs or 6 lugs. gimme nascar 1 lug speed change rims in the cobra R variety..that would actually be cool cuz youd have no lug holes.

I think nascar is 5 lug...but F1 is one lug i believe :nice:

Theres a guy crusin around my city with a stock 5.0. He apparantly bought a 6" cowl like mine and put it on his STOCK 302. When my buddy asked him why he did that, he said he saw another fox cruising around with one and thought it looked cool, then my buddy says, "Thats because he has a 460 under the hood." then the kid was just speechless, it was priceless. I laughed pretty hard lol.

only real thing i dont care for is when poeple slap the 5.0 emblem on the back of the hatch and on the dash.

other than that i dont care what people do. its their cars and they should be able to do what they want.