Bad Taste Mustang Mods

• Sponsors (?)

Theres a guy by me with a yellow 03/04 Cobra Convertable... and it has one of those huge double decker fiberglass wings on top of the trunk... with the stock wing still there... ones of these suckers
I18252.gif

88 Fox GT said:
Yeah, well it's the law in some places.:rolleyes:

It's the law where I'm from too, but any law that defaces the looks of a nice car is meant to be broken. Most likely you wouldn't get pulled over just for that if you're not doing other things. Just keep the front plate under the front seat, stick it in the windshield and say you couldn't find a bracket for it.

Woodrow said:
I dont like monster tach with shift lights, I can tolerate them in race cars only.
OH...I think I've managed to meet the 'hate it' criteria on most every other post....see interior....I ain't no race car :(

interior.jpg

interior2.jpg

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 91
  • interior2.jpg
    interior2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 68
GSP393 said:
It's the law where I'm from too, but any law that defaces the looks of a nice car is meant to be broken. Most likely you wouldn't get pulled over just for that if you're not doing other things. Just keep the front plate under the front seat, stick it in the windshield and say you couldn't find a bracket for it.
Well, I don't want to run the risk of getting a ticket (clean record) just because I wanted my car to "look nice".

autometer reads 6000...stock reads 4900...pretty good reason. During my dyno tune we found that 950 on autometer was actually 825 real idle. Guess I just like to shift at my peak power...you can shift where ever you want :)

88 Fox GT said:
Bras are a functional piece. Hell yes they look like **** but they protect your paint when going down the road and some truck in front of you has rocks flying off of its ****ing tires. :fuss:

so do lamb of god cd's but you don't see anyone with those strapped to their hoods do you...

lol j/k i'm a LOG fan as well:p

DMAN302 said:
OH...I think I've managed to meet the 'hate it' criteria on most every other post....see interior....I ain't no race car :(

Thats why its your car and not mine or who ever else doesnt like what they see. As long as the owner likes it who gives a ****. If one wanted a shift light they should look into a raptor shift light, stealth ftw! at least imo