Bad Taste Mustang Mods

RacEoHolic330 said:
Don't know if this has been said.. but I HATE HATE HATE huge wheels with teeny tiny stock brakes behind them. ugh, looks horrible :bang:

Plus those Teeny, Tiny Brakes show the nice Rusty Drums through the Rear Wheels and the nice Rusty Calipers through the Front Wheels!

• Sponsors (?)

RsStanG1987 said:
Since you started this thread lets see you car so we can rip it apart.

I couldn't agree more! he probably has Welds (i see more of those than R's!) or original 10 holes and is making fun of cobra R's...oh wait do you even have a car? please dont post up a pick of your big wheel momma bought you.

Nothing a lot fo us can do about the front liscence plate thing either, so go bitch to the state and fed governments.

Woodrow said:
I dont like monster tach with shift lights, I can tolerate them in race cars only.

I would rather have one in my car (which will be a street/strip car) then strain my eyes to see the $hitty, inaccurate stock tach. Buying a smaller 3" tach will have you squinting as well.. the last thing i want to do is hit the wall at the track because it took me too long to see what RPM i was at. just my 2 hundreths of a dollar.

FarBeyondDriven said:
I would rather have one in my car (which will be a street/strip car) then strain my eyes to see the $hitty, inaccurate stock tach. Buying a smaller 3" tach will have you squinting as well.. the last thing i want to do is hit the wall at the track because it took me too long to see what RPM i was at. just my 2 hundreths of a dollar.

:Word: Up G

GSP393 said:
I've heard of atleast 2 people who did that. I want to get an 84-86 vette and put a 460 in it, go to superchevy shows and piss off the bowtie's. :D

I missread, I thought it said SFCs (Subframe Connectors)

Nevermind I am still cool...

Wait I have the luggage rack nevermind... :(

Mustang-4.jpg

52279571.emotsuicide.gif