bad vibrations not good

I've got an engine vibration above 3000 rpm sitting still or freewheeling in neutral,it's an aod to t-5 swap had flywheel resurfaced,should be right flywheel28 oz, king cobra clutch set is new feels nasty as you increase rpms up into 5000 range balancer looks fine by the eyeball,also vibration at speed in driveline think it's a non- related issue not sure,starter drive sound like it's not releasing all the way , runs for about 3 seconds after car starts,, also installed shim thinking that it was touching,NO GOOD this is starter #2, maybe solenoid on fender? Donor car was 86 mustang, put into 93 stang stock with 410 gears please help !!!!!!:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Hi, I thought the 93 would need a 50oz flywheel. I could be wrong but this could be your problem. I would be careful and not rev the engine too much until you find out. The wrong flywheel balance could damage the engine.

86 is a 10.5" clutch. The 85 was 10"

If everything was original to the '86, then it has the correct 50 oz flywheel setup and bellhousing.

Did you install the starter index plate?

you are correct I just looked at the flywheel out of the 8 month|1985 and it is a ten,yes i I did install the plate in between tranny and block and was given the fly wheel by local mustang guy and told it was correct but having said that he could be wrong. How can I tell the difference between the 28oz and the50oz besides weighing them and which one is correct because the wrong flywheel could be the problem with the symptoms I'm having?????? thanks