Baddest Video ever Oh and my 1/4 times

That's called constructive criticism. It's a statement that's made based off what you could do better. If you don't want to do better, then ignore the statement.

I feel like I'm talking to a four year old who is jumping up and down. Find any video of John Force doing a burnout and see how he does it. Hell, find any professional drag racer and see how they do it.

The reason behind this is that the tire are gaining traction every time you let off the gas. Take this as an extreme example of what's happening:
Burnout
Notice how each time he lets off to shift, the tires stop spinning.

You are knocking on a person that just ran 11.90's on 17 inch tires with a 1.7 short time and at 116mph. Come on. That's good driving, period.

Good runs, tank! Car is moving, that tq is awesome on your car. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

UPDATE

so I dyno'd my car @ 12lbs and it made 430rwhp/518rwtq clutch was slipping really bad, anyways got my brother to run down at the track and he killed my times:mad: he's making the same hp & tq, +- 1, weights 300-400lbs less.

60FT 1.88
330FT 5.10
1/8ET 7.67
1/8MPH 95.48
1/4ET 11.65
1/4MPH 124.79

and my time on that run

60FT 1.90
330FT 5.22
1/8ET 7.87
1/8MPH 94.24
1/4ET 12.05
1/4MPH 119.68

we both think think the gears and clutch are the issue right now. Time to save.:flag:

Oh and another video!!:D
YouTube - 10-17-2010 Dyno and Drag day

Quite nice, once again. I'm heading out to my home track this Friday night, so hopefully I'll be able to see what the deal was with my low track times at Fayetteville a few weeks back.

Did your brother mess up his car on that pass?

And also, what video editing software are you using?

Quite nice, once again. I'm heading out to my home track this Friday night, so hopefully I'll be able to see what the deal was with my low track times at Fayetteville a few weeks back.

Did your brother mess up his car on that pass?

And also, what video editing software are you using?

Naw, he's got blow by problems just like me, its just oil that got on the headers. I have windows 7 installed using windows live movie maker. Its great and free. Windows Live Movie Maker 2011:nice:

Draggin Rights times

BEST TIMES YET ON STREET TIRES!! SOO HAPPY WITH THE CAR:D:D:D well, I did however blow out the clutch..:( Going to replace in a few weeks, along with 3.55 gears, rebuilt diff, 28 axles and drag slicks, hoping for 10s on stock engine and trans.

60FT----1.81
330FT---4.96
1/8ET---7.55
1/8MPH--96.00
1/4ET---11.65
1/4MPH--121.74

DA 532

I will post videos and time slips soon:nice: :flag:

draggin rights was packed today!!!!

i feel bad for that guy that smacked the wall in the 2011 V6 mustang and the new C6 that damn near jumped the wall at the end of the night. the vette is prob gonna be a total loss and insurance wont cover it:(

draggin rights was packed today!!!!

i feel bad for that guy that smacked the wall in the 2011 V6 mustang and the new C6 that damn near jumped the wall at the end of the night. the vette is prob gonna be a total loss and insurance wont cover it:(

I saw the v6 missed the vett, that guy driving the v6 was spinning out of the hole and stayed in it, bad move on his part. BTW I hope you didnt see me killin the clutch out there it was sad:( Got a ton of pics and videos I will post later had a blast out there:nice:

Hate to hear about anybody wrecking their car at the the track, regardless of brand. A guy just came close to beating the stock c5Z record at your track a couple weeks ago. Sounds like a nice track.

Great driving, Tank:flag:

Video and Pics

YouTube - Draggin Rights <-- Video Link

DSCN1022.JPG

DSCN1023.JPG

DSCN1030.JPG

DSCN1032.JPG

DSCN1033.JPG

DSCN1036.JPG

DSCN1037.JPG

DSCN1042.JPG

DSCN1048.JPG

DSCN1050.JPG

View attachment 204230

DSCN1052.JPG

DSCN1053.JPG

DSCN1054.JPG

View attachment 204234

View attachment 204235

DSCN1069.JPG

DSCN1070.JPG

DSCN1074.JPG

View attachment 204239

View attachment 204240

DSCN1080.JPG

DSCN1081.JPG

DSCN1083.JPG

View attachment 204244

Damn that 'Vette hurt to watch... he drove it off, so maybe he got real lucky and it's not too torn up? No doubt it's going to cost a bit though.

What about the '11 V6? How bad was it...? From the picture it didn't seem like it was too crunched.

Good crowd you guys had, bet the weather was awesome. I really want to get to the track while it's cool out, but school is preventing me from doing that and I'm not sure what tracks will be open in December...:shrug:

Hate to see cars wreck at the track. Watched an original mach 1 completely total the car. Lost control and went in to both walls this year. The guy was running on stock size tires. Fealt horrible.

Hopefully, they are all ok in both the mustang and vette.

Damn that 'Vette hurt to watch... he drove it off, so maybe he got real lucky and it's not too torn up? No doubt it's going to cost a bit though.

What about the '11 V6? How bad was it...? From the picture it didn't seem like it was too crunched.

Good crowd you guys had, bet the weather was awesome. I really want to get to the track while it's cool out, but school is preventing me from doing that and I'm not sure what tracks will be open in December...:shrug:

The v6 hit so hard he cracked the wheel studs and rotor in half:eek: The track will be open as long as the temp is above 55 degrees.