Bamachips turn-around time?

blackraven

Aug 19, 2006
Trenton, NJ
I ordered a custom tuner from Bamachips 10 days ago and haven't received an update on it being shipped yet (the website said 5-10 days)... I e-mailed Doug yesterday & still haven't heard back... Does he usually take this long with shipping or is something else up (like a convention, if anyone knows)?

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered a custom tuner from Bamachips 10 days ago and haven't received an update on it being shipped yet (the website said 5-10 days)... I e-mailed Doug yesterday & still haven't heard back... Does he usually take this long with shipping or is something else up (like a convention, if anyone knows)?
I had a similar experience beginning on the 14th: he eventually responded to my email (4 days) with a lesson in how he counts days (business) and an offhand excuse about his suppliers being slow to ship. Oh, yes, and a reminder that "This isn't fast food/canned tunes you can buy anywhere, these are CUSTOM written tunes from Bamachips". He must be having a bad day, or week, or month. The items shipped UPS 13 days after the online order.

Took me about 2 weeks to get mine but it was well worth the wait :hail2: There has been a problem with the new X3 and he has been resending his programs back out to the people who need them. He got mine to me today, only one day after I emailed him, and today is Sat which is usually his day off. I wouldnt complain too much, I would rather wait a little and get a quality tune than get it quick and be disappointed. When you order from Doug you get tunes just for your set up, not just a universal tune that will work with any car.