*Bangs head against wall*

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
I insured the 96 and I drove it in this morning. It was a little damp and wet and cloudy. Now................it's 65 degrees plus and sunny!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I should have insured the 04 instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang:

.....WTF was I waiting for?? :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

either way you still got there on the boost, one step above most of the guys around...

True, true. I'm still excited about the 96 though, since I just had the new waterpump, trans, clutch, MGW, tune done in November. Car is like night and day to what it used to be like. The tune made less power, but the car is 100% faster.

do you hear this guy? he has two cobras over 400hp but he insured the wrong one!! i wish i had your problems matt! hahah :rlaugh:

seriously though, i know what you mean about itching to drive the car once some nice weather hits, we just got about 20 inches of snow a few days ago so cruising is a few weeks off for me :mad: is your '96 still on the market or did you decide to keep it?? wanna trade the '96 for a clean '91 coupe? :D

do you hear this guy? he has two cobras over 400hp but he insured the wrong one!! i wish i had your problems matt! hahah :rlaugh:

seriously though, i know what you mean about itching to drive the car once some nice weather hits, we just got about 20 inches of snow a few days ago so cruising is a few weeks off for me :mad: is your '96 still on the market or did you decide to keep it?? wanna trade the '96 for a clean '91 coupe? :D

lol, oh no i cant drive my 600 hp cobra...i guess ill have to drive my 400 hp cobra...

Youre doin just fine, buddy :nice:

x10000000

Wish the only problems i had was insuring the wrong COBRA :rlaugh:

:lol: I knew I could get some sympathy from you guys. :D

Is the 96 still on the market? It never was due to the winter, but it will be soon. It's gonna rain for the next few days, so driving either car is shot now. I want to get some good pics of it and then list it. The ones I do have now, don't do it any justice.

After, I posted this, I went home, changed, then took the 96 out for a long ride. Once I started driving it, I was happy. It really doesn't matter which car I insured. The 96 has been my ride for 8 years, and I"m gonna miss it.

The Termi is great, but sometimes I ask myself why I bought it. The damn thing just spins the tires and is useless to stomp on. My 96 was hooking up and booking yesterday. It was only in the 50's and 60's too once I took it out.

you could get the problem off your hands i have 12k for it :D
*cough**cough*stroke*cough**cough*

I can believe you take insurance off the cars :nonono: If I decided to save some money and take the insurance off every time I park it I bet it would get stolen or the roof would cave in in the garrage or it would burst into flames. :notnice:

*cough**cough*stroke*cough**cough*

I can believe you take insurance off the cars :nonono: If I decided to save some money and take the insurance off every time I park it I bet it would get stolen or the roof would cave in in the garrage or it would burst into flames. :notnice:

I don't take it off off. I have storage insurance. Theft, fire, damage wear it sits. $24 bucks per month and that's both cars.

you dont physically take the ins. off, you only cover it for theft and fire. its like 20 bux a month

+1.:nice:

*stops banging head against wall*

I took the Terminator out last night. 119 miles to 11.3 gallons of gas :eek: I swearI can see the gas gauge move with the boost gauge every time you hit the gas!! Of course I was on it a lot. On the easy drive home when I bought it I got 15 mpg....but really....who cares, it was fun.

About the ride.....It was very nice outside, dark, mid 40's. Tires of course broke going slow, but even in 2nd....easing it up to 50, then 60, then 3/4 throttle til 70, then WOT....tires brake at 80-90MPH, let off, get back on, 100....get on brakes. The car is just out of control....I LOVE IT!!!! I cannot wait to to pass someone while the tires are up in smoke and see the look on their face. I took my Dad out for a ride after I was done by myself and he couldn't believe what the extra boost can do. He wants to pulley and tune his GT500 now!! :nice:

lol your lucky, i really would love to have that problem. on a good note, my nitrous is all hooked up an ready to go. installed the last part of it lastnight (the purge) lil 50 shot does alot. an my bald nitto's are liking it at all. around 60-70 i start to get traction lol. im still nowhere near your cobra, you lucky ****!!!!!

*stops banging head against wall*

I took the Terminator out last night. 119 miles to 11.3 gallons of gas :eek: I swearI can see the gas gauge move with the boost gauge every time you hit the gas!! Of course I was on it a lot. On the easy drive home when I bought it I got 15 mpg....but really....who cares, it was fun.

About the ride.....It was very nice outside, dark, mid 40's. Tires of course broke going slow, but even in 2nd....easing it up to 50, then 60, then 3/4 throttle til 70, then WOT....tires brake at 80-90MPH, let off, get back on, 100....get on brakes. The car is just out of control....I LOVE IT!!!! I cannot wait to to pass someone while the tires are up in smoke and see the look on their face. I took my Dad out for a ride after I was done by myself and he couldn't believe what the extra boost can do. He wants to pulley and tune his GT500 now!! :nice:

Just don't do THIS ok? :D