barbed wire's gone

bluextc

Feb 12, 2006
South Jersey
It is Saturday night and I am bored out of my mind (husband's out with his friends), so I am having a rum and coke and posting the only crappy picture of the car that I have since I took the barbed wire pinstripe off that I stupidly put on. I think it looks much better with the original pinstripes gone, and the barbed wire gone. I did leave a little strip of it on the rear bumber, tho, cause I like it there. Anyway, here's the pic:

View attachment 423065

• Sponsors (?)

that color looks familiar...lol...

today i went over to where she's gettin fixed and De-riced it. now its down to the stock wheels, no side skirts, bumpers or wing, took ALL neons off. starting fresh. oh and ordered my hood and headlights and roush kit:)

XXMustangRayXX said:
that color looks familiar...lol...

today i went over to where she's gettin fixed and De-riced it. now its down to the stock wheels, no side skirts, bumpers or wing, took ALL neons off. starting fresh. oh and ordered my hood and headlights and roush kit:)
Haha, I was somewhere between rice and a hick truck with the barbed wire. Now I'm just back to being a stang that needs to be lowered.
:D

Mustang5L5 said:
Looks nice

Now put on some 01+ smoked headlights, a chin spoiler and move the rear spoiler back! :)
Thank you!
Spoiler was moved back in the summer, clear corner smoked headlights and chin spoiler are on the Christmas list (since I am not allowed to buy any more parts til August :( )

haha yea i have the barbed wire license plate frame and pinstripes on the saturn, along with some silver racing stripes, neons everywhere, blue flame seat covers, a thrush glasspack with a tip that sticks back 6 feet, grille mesh out of the old stang body kit, the old stang wing, and soon to be the one stang foglight from the stalker kit....lmfao...rice rice baby. gotta rice that to de-rice the stang.

and yea im going with the clear corner smoked headlights from american muscle (mustang tuning), already ordered today.

COramprat said:
Find you some used springs...that way they are already settled. Thats what I did. Steeda Sports for 150...
I had to promise when I got the tb/plenum, sct, and midpipe not to spend any more money til August 07, so I have to rely on birthday next month and Christmas for parts :rolleyes: Top 2 items on the list are gears and springs, and I already know what the husband's getting me for my b-day and unfortunately it is not mustang related (laptop), so I just have to keep my fingers crossed...

bluextc said:
I took the barbed wire pinstripe off that I stupidly put on. I think it looks much better with the original pinstripes gone, and the barbed wire gone. I did leave a little strip of it on the rear bumber, tho, cause I like it there.

:nice: I thought that barbed wire looked tacky.

bluextc said:
I had to promise when I got the tb/plenum, sct, and midpipe not to spend any more money til August 07, so I have to rely on birthday next month and Christmas for parts :rolleyes: Top 2 items on the list are gears and springs, and I already know what the husband's getting me for my b-day and unfortunately it is not mustang related (laptop), so I just have to keep my fingers crossed...
Tell him you found them on the side of the road.

BurningRubber said:
Why is he so controlling over how much you mod the car?

Well, not to start this all off again, but I'll answer:
1) As stated above, to keep us out of the poor house, lol
2) Thinks I am too obsessed with my car

But... since I can't spend money on my car, I will spend it on his, haha. He is getting a JLT CAI and xcal for Christmas, haha

And Bob, the car still has a little barbed wire, the license plate frames are black barbed wire, and I left the little strip across the lower rear bumper... so you can still think of Pam. :D

stangGT97 said:
Melinda, the car looks much better with the barbed wire gone... and you really do keep that thing clean, puts mine to shame. :p

Thank you! It's disgustingly dirty right now tho, from all the rain we've been getting. Washing it tomorrow, tho, as long as it doesn't rain. Maybe I'll get more pics too. :D