Bassani axle backs installed

• Sponsors (?)

ahhhhh love that sound! sounds good my friend! exhaust was my first mod as well lol, but i went with Corsa. now its time for you to get some longtubes, and an xpipe! the ground will rumble and car alarms will scream when you drive by. not to mention youll scare off those ricer JDM queers lol

Sounds good! I'm in the middle of deciding what axle-back to get....creeping up on people and hearing my radio are both nice buuuuuuuut....

i know SLP, Bassani, and Borla make some nice sounding ones. personally, i chose Corsa X-Tremes, they are pretty loud, and thanks to their patented technology from the inside it sounds almost stock at high way speeds. The only drone you get is going up hill(and its VERY minor). My brother had flowmasters on his Camaro, and it sounded mean from the outside, but my god from the inside the drone was literally almost painful to endure. alost of people tend to over look drone, until after all the hardwork of installing their exhaust they take it for a victory drive only to hear that ear shattering rumble :eek:

be sure to research that!

Yeah drone blows. On my 92 I had Dynomax Super Turbo's and I couldn't stand the drone on the freeway. I got rid of them after a couple of days. I replaced them with Magnaflows and have been hooked on Magnaflow ever since. My last 3 Stangs have all had Magnaflow exhausts.

One time I was having some worke done on my 95GT and I was sitting in the waiting room of the place and I heard this mean car start up and rev. I was like, "Man who's car is that?" I looked and it was mine. It made me feel pretty good. A good exhaust sounds good inside the car, but even better outside of the car.

Yeah drone blows. On my 92 I had Dynomax Super Turbo's and I couldn't stand the drone on the freeway. I got rid of them after a couple of days.

I installed Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust on my '01 and had terrible drone on the highway at 2k RPM. Instead of replacing the exhaust I threw a set of 4.10s in the back and my highway RPM went up to 2.5k RPM which made the drone disappeared! :)

A good exhaust sounds good inside the car, but even better outside of the car.

+1!!