bassani x-pipe

mat82284

Jul 31, 2003
anyone know where i can buy a bassani x-pipe for cheap? like 350 maybe with cats for a 1992 lx v8 mustang if you know of any site please let me know thanks. anything arround 350 or lower

• Sponsors (?)

check corral, Ebay u can prollt find some...especially a decent shape used one for cheap...bassani X with cats is gonna be $$$$ especially if u get stainless steel...i know they sell BX line (aluminized) and thas a lot cheaper.

Willys1 i like your post, except u are the one thats always posting in the wrong forum lol :rlaugh:

Black331Stang said:
check corral, Ebay u can prollt find some...especially a decent shape used one for cheap...bassani X with cats is gonna be $$$$ especially if u get stainless steel...i know they sell BX line (aluminized) and thas a lot cheaper.

Willys1 i like your post, except u are the one thats always posting in the wrong forum lol :rlaugh:
OUCH! man,the truth hurts!

Black331Stang said:

I'd agree, they can usually be found for a fair price. However, I was happy to buy mine new since I knew what I was getting.

Can't complain about the quality or performance, either. :)