bassini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just changed my catback and xpipe in my garage. Put thr car up on jack stands and start workin. pretty simple. I had to cut off my catback to get it off. Like everyone else here has said, you will need extensions to get your exhaust manifold bolts off. Just be patient and thank the friends who helped and buy them dinner.

• Sponsors (?)

well its been pretty fun and sorry to any newbies to the sport but it is ok to ask dumb ?'s every ask dumb questions. its the people who try to make up for their dumb questions with some smart ass remark who get flamed(in this case it was cronogeezer).

and just in case sombody didnt know and attempted to do this (crono?)....there are no muffler bearings that need to be lubed

ack

Pootiestang said:
Ah yes, the 50 year old fights back. Not only is he dumb, but enjoys using the word Mongoloid in hopes of hiding his racism/mocking of people with Downs. I am a white American while were at it. Also it seems you really are 50 and need to catch up to the times. But dont worry, I am willing to help you by explaining these things out for your wrinkly ass. Ill even add smiley faces to brighten up your foggy life.

First Question:
How did you get your daughters??? Well I think i speak for most of us when I say I assumed:
A) Women have married you, let you take them all over the world, had the regretful type of sex people have after a bad choice in life, and then divorced you enjoying full child support benefits. :nice:
B) Your wife left you, and left you the kids too cuz your SO rich. :nonono:
C) You got women pregnant in hope of trapping them into mariage :nonono:
D) You got a chick (aka young woman for you old timers out there) drunk, she didn't make you wear a condom, and you had a kid. Then realized pro-creation was fun, found another woman and date rapped her and voila, child #2. :nonono:
E) Not only are you a dick, own 5 cars and yet dont know jack about em, but ugly too and no woman will touch you, so you adopted your kids. :nonono:
F) Are so lonely that you made it up. :nonono:

If you need help with anything else people on this board may be assuming about you, or how to practice safe sex PM me. btw, PM stands for Private Message and the link can be found up and to the right of your no doubt, HUGE computer screen. :rolleyes:

Oh, and btw stands for By The Way. :rolleyes:

Assuming your going to get evil on my ass and say stuff about my birth or parents, its ok. Im a bastard anyways. :flag:

Now for the 2nd question. What is Pooty? While I am not a religious man, I fear only god can help you now. There is a simple reason why it may sound gay to you, because you cannot identify with this glorious form of apple pie. Pooty aka Poon aka the cat aka the "location" in which you used to "create" your children. Now it wasn't the type of movie that goes around in your small circle of friends (the "s" on friends was also an assumption), but Pootytang was a cheap humorous flick that came out not too long ago about a ladies man. ( That means a man who is always wanted by women, but does have other meanings) My name Pootiestang, not only sounds like that, but also would indicate the vehicle attracts the Poon, or in this case Pooty. This is most likely the reason for which you bought your car assuming the other "5" dont have wheels, but alas, I could be wrong. For whatever reason Pootytang was a name given to me by some friends because it not only matched my last name in someways, but I could do a good impersonation of the guy in Pootytang and well the obvious, but YOU may not be able to figure that out.

If you look up tang in the dictionary you might get the idea of what pootytang means, but most guys know from experience. :banana:

As for your 3rd question, unless one of your daughters was a Brownie Scout I can't say I do or would pack the fudge. :nono: But you did say she liked em.

With all your questions answered I hope you understand life much better, and hopefully just figured out all the Poon jokes you never understood. Now you can sit in your chair and keep watching the mail box. And you probably will too, figuring that your cat-back will fit in the mail box.

Also, I love how you installed the gears yourself. Then the friends comes into the picture. Another assumption at this point would be he did the work, but remember Im a Mongoloid so I might not know much.

I agree with everything you said, my Mom helped me AND my friend put in the gears. How about if I come over to the white trash ghetto that you call home, and unscrew your head and crap down your neck? Hows that sound?

Jesus, everyone needs to lighten up. The guy asks a simple question and everyone jumps on him. I see threads like this more and more everyday and people nit pick and try to find the wrongs and flaws in peoples posts. Maybe the guy is knowledgeable in certain aspects of cars but the exhaust system is his weak spot. I'm no expert mechanic, but I can hold my own and feel I have enough knowledge to tackle a gear swap. It's not that hard. I've seen it done. There are quite a few specialty tools you need for the job though so most people find it cheaper to have someone do the job for them.

As for your questions, use a sawzall or hacksaw to cut the pipe on top of the axle. Like stated before, support the car by the frame on jack stands so the axle will drop.

NasaGT said:
I saw mrvax in tech yesterday - I thought this thread was a goner for sure. :p

Missed it yesterday. Well someone got banned and there may be another. This is really WAAAAY overboard.

Posters should not be attacked for lack of knowledge. A little kidding is fine but this "daughter" stuff will get someone shown to the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.